Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location the forge

Status
Not open for further replies.
53a32c277abb1b087a9dcacbfdde1716.jpg

Name: the forge

Image Source: ttps://uk.pinterest...69732662463413/

Classification: Industrial plant historical anomaly.

Affiliation: GIR and Meran mechanics

Description:
a long ancient forge using the planets own geothermal heat to run its self an its long running furnaces and its ancient droid smiths.
the forge still creates strange ancient droids who walk out into the planets volcanic surface to be melted down in its lave only to be remade from its molten ore in a cycle of death and rebirth that has run for millennia.
the forge is over 1000 meters tall and triangular with 2 huge sphere like buildings.
it appears to be made of highly heat resistant temperatures.
it has been theorized that it has a form of heat shielding

History: most of the forges history is lost to the ages.
Askar has had little in the way of history only being visited a few times.
One unknown race created a forge in 309,000 bby located on its northern pole, a huge strangely shaped factory only known as the forge. Left long long ago by a long lost or forgotten race who left the forge.
Presumably the species from Vito, it is unknown though as all of it's technology has been wiped out it is difficult to be sure.
All that is known is the forge is made from scandium and Tungsten to survive the heat of the planet.
It mostly laid ignored till the massive battles that happened in it's more recent past as several of the ships crashed into Askar only to be melted down by it's heat and lava. As yet no exploration of the Forge has happened or is at least known to have taken place in recorded history.

In actuality the Forge is ancient and sinister in nature it and was a device that would land and use natural resources to build droids. named the Kull.
this failed tremendously on its maiden voyage . when the planet Vito they chose to begin with was destroyed in an a meteor strike.
​the Forge was tossed in to the neighboring planet a volcanic one named Askar how the Forge survived the planet's destruction is unknown.
the forge was left lonely only to futilely create droids to pointlessly have them melt as they began to invade a lava field.
the creators of the Forge are as yet unknown. it is theorized that they were the people of Vito or were them selves overtaken by there own creations.

Intent: to create a historical curiosity and droid factory.

Links: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96808-askar/

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Kal Jaii"]

309,000 BBY should be acceptable.

Extragalactic tech is a no go here, sorry. Superweapons (albeit failed) are a no go on Chaos without staff approval - so I'm going to have to insist you drop that from your submission. If you would like to retain that this was originally a device of some kind, you'll either have to amend your sub to make it more fitting of a location or bring it to the Factory for a technology submission.

Let me know what you would like to do.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] edited bit i'm not sure of any grammatical errors. sorry as it was dropped from my school curriculum during the 80's when i attended school.
and i am very dyslexic. i altered the discription reducing the strip-mining aspect to not be super-weaponesk.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Kal Jaii"]

That's okay.

Could you please clarify on this in the sub, maybe offer a little more backstory?
this failed tremendously. when the planet they chose to begin with was destroyed in an a meteor strike.
​the Forge was tossed in to the neighboring planet a volcanic one.
Once that is done, I should be able to chalk this up to pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom