Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The force awakens inside us all... (Training for a fellow Zabrak)

Tarika Sadow

Future Mandolorian
Objective: Reawaken the Force within a padawan.

Tarika strode confidentally up the hillside of the Iridonian mountains, the day like usual was overheated, her own homeworld was one of heat storms, and dustballs.

the mountains of the world was delightful, since they were so far away from the city, or any settlement. It was a nice respite from the normal life, a life of training people seemed to be, for the moment more calming.

Getting to the meeting point she looked around to see enough here, there were strange captive creatures she stole from a trader after she gutted him here for the training of this male Zabrak's force choke ability.

Yet that wouldn't start right away, first she needed to ensure he would survive his training, and one thing she learned from being an admiral of the fleet, and a invader inside the fringe lords was how to survive.

Tarika was the thing that preys on those that cannot make money without breaking the laws, she is the nightmare for fortified bunkers, and the juggernaut sorceress that will blast through a well armed defensive satellite, or space station structure,

But right now, she is none of them.. she is just Tarika Sadow.. Dark Knight, and mentor to those whom want training.

[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Zavzen slowly guided his ship, The Eternal Saviour, down through the atmosphere of Iridonia towards the co-ordinates the woman he had approached for training had supplied. Settling the ship down on one of the mountains Zavzen slowly powered down the ship before standing and walking towards the exit ramp, shouting over his shoulder as he went, "HAELI, seal the ship after me when I leave, only unlock for me." He barely heard the acknowledging reply his AI friend had said before he was off the ship and breathing the atmosphere of the homeworld of his species. This was his first time coming to this planet as he was born on the smuggler's moon, Nar Shaddaa. He soaked in the sight of the planet he could of grown up on instead of huddling in a slave pen. Landscapes that looked like deserts stretched out in all direction, broken only by the appearance of rocky canyons that split apart the ground itself. A harsh wind was currently blowing, causing Zavzen's cloak to dance in the wind.

Zavzen was currently wearing his black, silk tunic open, exposing his chest, as well as his black trousers and red sash, over the top of it all was a long cloak. On his feet Zavzen wore nothing, using the Force instead to protect them. Two sheaths were resting on his left hip, tied to the sash he was wearing, inside those sheaths were the two Force Swords he had crafted himself. A leather holster, containing a blaster pistol, was strapped to his right thigh while his lighsabers were attached to the inside of his cloak.

Turning away from the scenery, Zazven headed deeper into the mountain, following a naturally made path, to seek out his newest mentor.

Tarika Sadow

Future Mandolorian
The Iridonian born Zabrak female stood on top one of the larger canyons near the mountains waiting with a datapad in her hand studying the details, or lack thereof of this new apprentice, it didn't state much other than to say he is from the smugglers moon, but other than that his entire profile was under lock and key with what appeared to be a new force order that apparently popped up from a torn and fractured jedi order.

Smirking at the info tho she assumed he would indeed be able to survive, she asumed the lack of information was more to protect him than to really try to ensure he is an actual person of interest, which could also mean he is of the former slave label. Labels.. there is only one thing wrong with this galaxy.. Labels.

If there was one thing Tarika loathed more than the sith themselves tho, it was slavery.. and Labels. Only the cowardly and ignorant label others they truly do not understand, or care to understand in any way she said with a mocking chuckle and then put the pad away as she sensed a new signature on the world, but not far away.

Sipping from a flask she smirked and then set the water down on a makeshift table and waited in her tunic, hers was custom made and resembled an outfit a Tsuni rebel would wear on a distant world that doesn't exist in this universe.

her eyes glistening in the heated evironment, and her mind focused.. intent on seeing if this kin of her species could survive.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Zavzen followed the path for a good thirty minuets before he passed the last mountain and entered a wide open plane, all the while he was thanking his training that enabled him to ignore the intense heat that bore down on him and forced him to remove his cloak. A few times he had been accosted by Reek but with liberal use of Phase, he managed to pass unharmed. Here the ground had even more scars running through it, giant canyons that marred the land. Up ahead he saw a figure standing next to a makeshift table. She was garbed in wraps that made up a robe. The robe had a hood, obviously to prevent the glaring sun from reaching their head. Slowly he approached them and drew equal, looking out over the view. "How will we beginning the training?"

Tarika Sadow

Future Mandolorian
Watching the zabrak walk up she paid attention to his appearance and noticed he definitely was not from the planet, and more than likely had not been here before.

Commanding the force she used force pull and pulled a bottled water to her from a nearby table and then threw it at him Drink up, then we will start she said and waited.

(sorry for the short post)

[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Zavzen nodded gratefully when she handed him the water. After taking a quick drink he handed it back, all the while looking out over the view of the Iridonian Plains and was comparing them to the fields of Naboo. The view didn't hold the same beauty to the Zabrak due to the lack of plants. Shaking his head to get rid of those thoughts, after all he was here to train, he turned to his current mentor. "How will my training begin?"

Tarika Sadow

Future Mandolorian
Watching him she tossed the water aside and glared at him, her mind flowing with the currents of the darkside and being jumbled.

I see you already are carrying weapons.. the jedi factions appear to be careless nowadays it seems. she stated in a more mocking tone and then studied him.

(fighing with my focus)

Zavzen stared at Tarika, smiling slightly. "My dear," he began, "I grew up a slave in a pit on Nar Shaddaa. I learnt out of necessity to control my emotions. Whether you are testing me response or are honestly trying to insult me, I don't know. But it won't work."

[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom