Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Strike

Zaadja
Outer Rim Territories, Savareen Sector
Abandoned Geonosian Facility
snow_factory_by_jcinc1-d9skh4l.jpg
Vaulkhar stood silently within an abandoned facility, once utilized to create droids by the Geonosian people. He could already tell this was used primarily during the era of the Clone Wars, a time mostly forgotten by those of his generation. It was a time that was now only studied in history books as an important era for Sith and Jedi alike. It was era that left countless landmarks upon the galaxy, much like this abandoned facility he now stood within. Upon the planet of Zaadja an enemy of the Black Empire had made it's home. The Jedi-Knight Priests of Lannai had called this planet it's home. The very existence of these Jedi upon the planet were a blight to his father's empire. And Vaulkhar decided it was time to strike out against these enemies and begin to dismantle their growing power.

When he was alerted by his Master's network of spies of this small facility he raced to it from across the galaxy. And upon arrival, he was met with force. A small squadron of droids led by what he could only assume to be basic Jedi apprentices greeted him and were soon cut down by the Dark Jedi. As he took a look around the facility, he realized while it was still primarily abandoned, the exiled Jedi were beginning to utilize the factory to create forces of droids which he could only assume were to be used to combat his father and their empire.

With the introduction of his astromech to the factory, his assumption was proven true. Hundreds of droids had already been created and this facility has since been under guard and has slowly undergone basic restoration in order to begin to pump out the droids even faster. This could not do. With the help of his astromech, Vaulkhar had set back the process of droid creation by some time, but it wasn't going to be enough he could already tell. Returning to his ship, which was carefully hidden within a small bluff of snow a few hundred paces away from the facility, he stepped unto the deck where he greeted both his apprentice in holographic form and the familiar of his Dark Master, Lord Ferus.

"My master," he states with a nod to Ferus. "And my apprentice, I have found a facility upon Zaadja being utilized to create droid forces to combat our Empire. I implore you both to come as soon as possible, there are Jedi and Droids alike upon the planet and possibly even more humanoid troops. I say we strike out first and slaughter them along with this facility."

[member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Abbey Ainsley"]

At the mention of him, Darth Ferus, who was in the middle of his meal, stopped. Both eyes closed as his consciousness went to that of the shadow figure that formed before [member="Vaulkhar"] . Burning red eyes stared at the halfbreed, listening in silence. A droid facility? Those were still being used? Well, he shouldn't be too surprised. A flash of a smile was the only thing the Sith offered before the shadow figure faded away.

Back on his ship, he stared down at his dinner. Suddenly, eating wasn't as interesting. Abruptly the Sith stood up, pulling on his signature tattered red cloak. There was work to be done.

"Sica, plot a course for my apprentices location."

Vaulkhar stood waiting within the abandoned factory, considering his apprentice had not responded to his holocall, he made the assumption that she wasn't going to be coming. Which in all honesty, was all fine and good. His only goal was to destroy this facility and take out any of the Knight-Priest's of Lannai who further in the facility. As of what he scouted out and what the sensors of his ship told him, there wasn't too many, likely a few hundreds droids and maybe two or three dozen life forms. But it was still too many to go it alone, hence why he contacted his master and apprentice for aid.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom