Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Annual Star Wars!

Darren Onyx

D
Star Wars is a new tournament that pins the strongest, the deadliest, the smartest, the bravest, and everyone in between against each other in brutal combat.

So I got this idea going in my head where it is like the Hunger Games. But I thought, we are all supplied so we don't need to fight for food. But what we can fight for is fame. So I got the idea. A tournament that would span three planets (and the void of space that is between those planets) and would pin everyone against each other.

I decided to name this tournament Star Wars. Thought it was cool to have a tournament named that when it is within the Star Wars universe.

Anyone can join. You are allowed to form alliances inside the tournament but remember, you can also betray each other. TIP: Watch your back. There are no requirements when it comes to joining. You can be sith, jedi, republic, mandalorian, anyone/anything can join. I do want at least ten people to join before actually starting the tournament however. Anyone can join in after that so don't worry if you don't join in time.

The three planets I have chosen are as follows.

Geonosis- The Stadium
Hoth- Ruined Rebel Base (the one from The Empire Strikes Back/Star Wars Battlefront 2)
Tatooine- Mos Eisley Space Port

The locations will be in that order. Being the GM I will be adding challenges along with your fighting and will inform you when the location is changed.

So that is all. Feel free to post your thoughts, concerns, or comments. Thank you for your time. Hope to see you in the games.

Darren Onyx

D
Well since I'm not in it I say anyone. I'm going to be the one who is adding in the challenges and stuff in that nature. Think of me as the gamemakers from Hunger Games.

Alright. (I have seen the movie and read the books.) Im just deciding on which character to use.
Morna- Fire shaper/Trained rouge Sith
Jorn-Mando
Alpha-super soldier (doubt it)
Elias-Proclaimed Angel Jedi
or Darren-Rouge Sith/Outlaw Jedi/ Hunter

Darren Onyx

D
Judges. I could use a co-host. You're in if you really want to be my co host.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]
I think Jorn would be good. A Mandalorian warrior seems like a good player.

Not to sound like the materialistic rat, but what is the reward for being the victor? Or is this just a survival quest and your life is was ya earn?

Darren Onyx

D
Anything you want. Anything ranging from pure fame, to wealth, to technology, anything.

You had Dred at Fame and Wealth. Now is this going to be canon? And if so, do PCs risk actual death if joining this game?

Darren Onyx

D
This isn't cannon. The time I've chosen to have this take place is right after the Fall of the Empire to The Rebel Alliance and Luke Skywalker. Set two years after that. So your character has no fear of dying in cannon.

Darren Onyx

D
I would make it cannon but the only way to win is to eliminate everyone else. I'd hate to have to kill alot of in cannon characters. Sorry man. Hope to see you join back but that's really up to you. Thanks for considering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom