Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Act

Hello those of the Council.

I first would like to thank those who have stayed with the Council thus far and worked on staying active. Even more so than myself at times. I commemorate you for staying here.

Second, If you wish to continue with myself in the Hutt hunting thread you may do so. I will participate to get that flushed out as much as possible if others are willing to do so.

Third, We need, and I mean NEED to amp up our activity. By either getting people to join our faction, or simply to work with us. Either would be perfect as of this moment. As a Faction, I would like for you guys to give ideas on how we can do this. I will be going around and talking to a few other faction leaders that I know of about getting out there and working with them. if you have an preferences on who we should work with, speak now.

I myself will be sending out a thread to allow others to come and see about the Faction. Asking any questions or other such about the Council. I want to get our name out there as much as possible. So any suggestions on how to get that out as well, voice them.

Now, I will be putting up within the next few days a RP discussion thread out in the open of a thread that will set up a get together. A place for all walks of life. (even if we consider them disliked or neutral) where theire will be a IC meeting with people, an auction/sponsorship. I still need to set up a few things, but I would like for you guys to think about this and participate.

Darth Praelior said:
Roofies and zeltros chapel its like Vegas in space
She became my apprentice and we got close. I have never been to Zeltros, but I know who can do that.

sabrina said:
Okay what is your plan for this faction?
I will be having an open house. I will be posting it tomorrow to start. Everyone from the CoS is allowed, and some others. I will start an OOC thread in a few minutes to get everyone up to speed and to allow others who are not with us to join.

sabrina

[member="Morna Imura"] you can seduce me, if you teach me force barrier. Though you won`t get anywhere, as your happily married man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom