Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fires In The Night (Sith Assassins v Je'daii Order) - OOC Thread

This is, obviously, the OOC Thread for the skirmish between the Sith Assassins and the Je'daii Order. I would ask that anyone who isn't a part of the two factions not join in the thread unless you have contacted both myself and [member="Asha Hex"] and secured both of our approval.

For those of us involved in the skirmish, feel free to use this thread to air any complainants, sort out the details of stories with each other and post memes. If there are any problems, instead of descending into salt, please do feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help sort out said problems. I'm sure that Asha would agree with me on that point.

To reiterate what has been said in the IC Thread, the aim for this thread is that the Sith Assassins will be leading a raid against an ancient Je'daii Enclave that has long since been left to ruin for the purpose of retrieving potential Sith Relics stored within a Vault beneath the Enclave. The Je'daii shall be working against us Assassins, less so to fight us and more so to preserve the Enclave and its history. The incursion will be occurring during the cover of night - hence the thread title.

Of course, should you wish to write a different story, you are more than welcome to.

Now, with that out of the way, I'll finish of this post and let you all have fun. Remember to behave and have fun.

I must apologize, somehow I missed the fact that [member='Darth Lykos']' ship was stealthed. If possible I'd ask that my post be read in the context of the noticed ship having been one of the other Sith Assassins, and not Lykos'. If this proves to be a problem, then I will rewrite the whole thing since my response hinges on the fact that something has been noticed.

I look forward to getting into this thread with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom