Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Festival of Glad Arrival [ Open To All! ]

She nodded. Jamie had considered a number of ways to mitigate the girl's notorious adventuring nature. In the end assigning a few eyes and ears for her was the best compromise. Mariya didn't know she was being followed by her sister's request, and it was effective most of the time at keeping her safe and out of trouble which coincidentally was what Kurt wanted for Jamie, but reining her in was a much more difficult task given her role and responsibilities.

"You wouldn't like seeing where that tracker went." She said plainly. "Trust me."

He didn't need another heart attack at his age.

Besides, she always made it home safely. Mostly. Usually.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt perked an eyebrow.

He realized that Jamie traveled a lot but her words were not the sort he wanted to hear. He probably didn't even know half of what she did or happened to her, but at the end of the day he trusted her. She was his girlfriend, and the smile she gave him whenever they saw one another was more than enough to assuage any worry or concern he had.

Though that didn't have to mean he liked the idea of her getting into danger. ”Maybe I should just tie you to your bed then.”

He mused.

”Can't get into danger there.” She also wouldn't be able to do any of her work, but hey it was a trade off. He frowned for a second, his face growing serious for just a few moments before he pulled her a bit closer. ”Just be careful."

It was all he really wanted.

The blonde waded out of the shallow water and onto the beach, pulling Kurt along by the hand, her eyes studying the festival for just a moment.

"I'll be as careful as I can." She always was, but the galaxy had a funny way of bringing trouble to her doorstep.

In just a few hours the festival would wind down, the evening fireworks ringing in the conclusion of the days festivities. After which life would return to normal, and Kurt would need to leave once more. It was a busy time in both of their lives, but a few moments to spare with one another was something Jamie found enjoyable. Nowadays she would be much easier to locate when he had the time to meet. He also would not need to continuously sneak into public festivals to do so anymore.

"Come on, let's catch the fireworks and then we can get you back to the starport."

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom