Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Eternal Saviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: No Image Available At The Moment. I am working on a sketch which I will try to add later on.

Name: The Eternal Saviour
Affiliation: Personal/Zavzen Sae'ryx
Intent: To serve as Personal Transport and a Combat ship for Zavzen's use.
Manufacturer: Yag'Dhul Yards, later Unkown Smuggler then Zavzen Sae'rxy
Model: MIE (Mass Ionized Engines) Saviour Class
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material
: Transparasteel, Durasteel + Bronzium Compound, Quadanium, Transparsteel, Starship components

Classification: Corvette / Personal Ship
Passenger/Crew: 3 people
Cargo Capacity: Medium-Large Capacity
Consumables: 8 Months for 1 person (on average)
Length: 159m
Width: 67.8m
Height: 42m
Armament: 8 H9 Turbo Laser, 2 Homing Missile Launchers, 1 Set of Quad Laser Short Range Defence Array, 1 Deflector Shield
Hangar: 2 Starfighters
Special Features: Deflector Shields. Quadanium Defence Ring. Many Rooms were gutted by previous owner to get more cargo space, they have now been converted to become rooms for Zavzen's use. 3 Modified Ion Engines. 2 Sublight Engines.
Other Features: Sensitive Targeting Array. Long Range Sensor Array, Encrypted Communications Array and Standard Starship Features.
Manoeuvrability Rating: 6
Speed Rating: 6
Hyperdrive Class: 1.6
Strengths: Very agile and fast. Well equipped.
Weaknesses: Hyperdrive was stolen and needs constant repairs- can break down without warning. Small Hanger. Only 3 quarters (3 people max if no one shares)
Who Can Use This: Zavzen
Development Thread: Non at the moment (can do one if needed).

Description: The ship started off as just a standard MIE DE50-Saviour Class Corvette, albeit with a personally requested Durasteel-Bronzium compound hull. The ship was requested by a smuggler captain for his personal use while his crew would use a secondary ship. Over the years the smuggler modified the interior of the ship to fit his needs, he remade nearly every room into a storage hold, leaving only three rooms behind. He also added extra armaments to the ship. The smuggler would eventually add a ring of Quadanium around the ship to serve as a physical buffer.

Years later, Zavzen Sae'ryx would escape from enslavement and steal the ship and make it his own. After a while it would break down from a lack of maintenance and require Zavzen to patch the ship together using supplies in the cargo hold and limp it back to Nar Shaddaa where he would use his knowledge of the street life to acquire an improved Hyperdrive. Unfortunantly, Zavzen didn't know how to correctly attach the Hyperdive and as such it is prone to breaking down at a moment's notice.

If there is anything that needs to be changed about this submission, feel free to tell me and I will correct it as soon as possible.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

Shield leech cannons are weapons we typically do not allow. At least not until someone does an extensive dev thread to create the technology in a satisfactory manner. They've been denied in the past so I'm just following that.

Second can you please explain what these anti-energy shields are and how they are different from normal shields.

Last two things being would you mind making the speed 5 or 6 instead of 3? As that is starfighter/bomber level abouts and a tad too fast for a corvette as big as this. (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39240-ship-speed-chart/) And I'm assuming Kuat is alright with you making this ship with their name placed on it?

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I've edited the post.

Changes: Removed the Shield Leech, changed the Shields to Deflector Shields, changed the speed and removed Kuat Drives as Manufacture.

Do you have any advice on who to name as the original manufacturers or should I leave it as N/A? I originally had them out down as a place holder and forgot to remove them.

plenty of shipwards around. Could be the Duros, or Sorosuub, or the Yag'Dhul yards which I don't believe anyone owns.

Everything else looks in order, just pick something for that and you're good.

Last thing before approval. mind dropping the 6 shield thing?

That's a bit much for any one ship to have. Even extensively developed capital ships don't have 6 layers.

I have a note for you, on your next submission, try listing out the special features like this;

-Deflector Shields.
-Quadanium Defence Ring.
-Many Rooms were gutted by previous owner to get more cargo space, they have now been converted to become rooms for Zavzen's use.
-3 Modified Ion Engines. -
2 Sublight Engines.

It is MUCH easier to read and makes it look better :) I also very much like the Hyperdrive as it can lead to interesting RP.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom