Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The End of the End

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
"Your concerns are heard, friend. But we must look at the just, the moral, and the ethical sides to all of this. Solutions do not occur in seconds and thus we shall mull over our options and rectify the necessary." With a small nod, a human immigrant turned and left the Council building. Dealing with these people and upholding the Teachings at the same time was never an easy task, but it had to be done somehow.

Some shuffling sounds sounded about the room as the Council session had ended. His apprentice, training to be in the Council, appeared at his side, handing him papers and debriefing him on things that he needed to know. The High Priest walked slowly, his armor in it's unlocked mode, the gears moved freely under the large Vidhvansakan's figure. He found his way to the door after finishing some last minute business. It had been a long day and was time to go home.

@[member=Darth Ferus]

[member="Visvada Ondu"]

Darth Ferus came to this planet for one reason. There was tales of someone powerful in the Force. One of the locals, the Vidhvansakan. They were rumored to have decent control over the Force, but it was the High Priest he wanted to speak with. He strode through the town, ignoring the fact he was shorter then many of the Vidhvansakan. They in turn would ignore him, letting him go about his business. He wore his dark armor, allowing the dark cloth to cover both him and Deus.

​It wasn't long until he could feel the presence, feel the High Priest. He stood out like a beacon here on the planet, his natural affinity clear. Ferus would move to find the man, follow his scent, only to see the giant. He was taller then many of the rest of his kind, allowing him to be seen clearly by the Zabrak. He in turn stood there, watching Ondu midst the rest of Vidhvansakan. There was his target, his goal.

He would corrupt the High Priest.

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
The house that Visvada arrived at was a very traditional one; it's roof made of huge, thick layers of tree bark with moss filling in the gaps. The rest of the house was composed of twisted looking roots that rose up with delicate interwoven layers that had vines swirling about for a touch of green. The house had many parts, all equally crafted to hold the High Priest and any company that need be.

Inside the house, the priest sat at a table in the entryway and brought up a datapad to look at, all while a hand casually flicked a small black switch on his wrist. There were a few clunking sounds that came from the armor and a slight whirring sound whenever he moved. "By all means, come in," his voice rose, to power through the door.

[member=Darth Ferus]

[member="Visvada Ondu"]

The Zabrak wasn't actually waiting outside his door or anything, but across the street, watching. Ferus made no move to enter the building, or even come close to the place, instead studying the mans aura. A mix of light and dark, familiar. Another to walk the path of balance, whether intentionally or not. He'd continue to watch, grinning to himself. Yes, this would be interesting.

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
Decidedly, having waited a couple moments, the giant Vidhvansakan rose, his armor whirring softly as he moved. The presence he sensed, though vaguely, hadn't moved. But preparations had to be made. It was beginning to become pitch black outside and that also meant it was time for Paniya, a drink served at night in his culture, a constant burning fire, kept by his butler, cracked serenely in its pit as Visvada set the water.

Opening his front door, he walked out just a touch. "You need not to be stranger, sir. Come, would you?" His voice shot out strong, but gentle into the night. "I see no need for awaiting our meeting, which I can sense has been destined." And the High Priest had indeed had dreams of a stranger in the night. That was all he knew though. His visions were rare and very nondescript.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

The Zabrak stepped out of the shadows, slowly moving towards [member="Visvada Ondu"] . "Interesting.. So you can sense me." He would stride past the larger man, right into his home. He'd only give a quick glance through, a frown evident on his face "And destiny? You have visions as well? Much more interesting."

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
"As a priest who trained among shaman and high shaman, it is expected to be able to sense the Force. We must be able to do that in order to detect when new shaman enter life. And yes, the visions are exceedingly rare and usually offer little to no details. But in the end I can tell when it is happening in the reality of now." Following the man into the house, he went to finish preparing the cultural drink and set two steaming cups on the large central table within the main area. "I insist you try this if you have not. It is customary to drink at this time of day." He smiles with formality to the man. "I am Visvada Ondu. I am the Vidhvansakan High Priest. Responsible for most of the planet and what happens on it," he says, his businesslike attitude returning. "What is it that you seek, sir?"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"You." He stated it simply, staring right at the large form of [member="Visvada Ondu"] . "You are powerful in the force, as are many of your people. You have a choice. Join the Sith, or die." Vulcanus would not allow Force users outside of the Sith to survive, and he was here only to recruit Visvada and his people.

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
"Hmmmmm," his thoughs moved in meticulous, thoughtful steps. "Only a few are gifted enough to be of any use. And they are not even battle ready. I am one of very view to hold a title of any status such as mine and have been trained to fight. But before we continue, I should like to hear more of the people you represent." Taking a slow, long draw from his drink, he sits in an ornate chair, facing the newcomer. "What do I get out of this? See, I will work with you, but slavery is a different story."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

The Zabrak lifted a hand, using the Force to grip [member="Visvada Ondu"] 's throat. "You and your species don't get slain. You underestimate the power the Sith have, and the army we control. You will either join us or die. Prove yourself strong and your species will not be made slaves however." Ferus had no intention of talking it out. Visvada and his species would either die or join, that was the end of it.

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
Catching his breath, he smiled at the man again. "I did not say I would not be joining you. I am simply interested in the power you hold for us. This is not a negotiation, but rather, it is my...curiosity that speaks for me at this moment." His butler entered the room at that moment, about to ask if there was anything that was required of him, but his voice trailed off as he examined the scene. The High Priest muttered something in Bhase, their native tongue, that allowed the butler to retire for the night.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"You shall find out when you meet the New Order." Ferus spoke plainly, not even bothering to look at the butler as he entered. Instead, he kept his icy gaze fixed on [member="Visvada Ondu"] , waiting for an actual answer. He would join, or die. And he was slowly picking the later.

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
The Vidhvansakan chuckled loudly and threw his hands in the air. "Then let us go!" Not sensing any immediate danger, he flicked the same switch as earlier and a few metallic clicks sounded as the armor locks disengaged, allowing the armor to move freely again. The monstrous figure rose to his feet and finished his drink. "Lead on," he says, business returning to his voice.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus watched [member="Visvada Ondu"] for a moment before shaking his head slowly. "Mate, they say the Sith are crazy." He turned from the man, simply exiting the house and leaving for his ship. It wouldn't be a long walk, and he would enter without a word, simply plotting a course to the New Order.

Visvada Ondu

Vidhvansakan High Priest
The priest followed quietly. Eyes of curiosity shot to him but none received any acknowledgement. Business was being conducted and they would understand later. His people - and the Council - would understand at a later date. But for now, the tall figure stood back a small ways on board the Zabrak's ship and examined what was being done. "Crazy, is not always a bad thing," he replied with a distant tone.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom