Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Ebon Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Ebon_Hawk.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Core Galaxy Systems
  • Model: Modified Dynamic-class Freighter
  • Affiliation: Ar'ekk Daesharacor
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Freighter components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Freighter
  • Length: 24m
  • Width: 22.5m
  • Height: 15m
  • Armament: Moderate
- Light dual turbolaser turret in the dorsal and the underbelly
- Dual heavy quad laser cannons on each wingtip
- Concealed ventral anti-personnel repeating blaster
- Proton Torpedoes

• Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: N/A
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1
SPECIAL FEATURES

- Military-grade Weaponry
- Smuggling Compartments
- Modified and upgraded Hyperdrive
- Standard Life Support System
- Standard Medical Wing
- Crew Dormitories
- Big Cargo Hold
- Droid-enhanced Navigational Computer
- Modified laser deflector shield
- Life Form Indicator
- Targeting Sensor
- All-purpose Garage & Workstations

STRENGTHS:
  • Speed: The Ebon Hawk is known for being capable of outrunning its opponents, equipped with a modified sublight engine.
  • Weapons: Multiple turrets around the ship allows the command and crew to return fire rapidly and with quick access, giving the Ebon Hawk an upper hand during battle.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Hard to Maneuver: Despite being a fast ship for its size, it's not as maneuverable as other freighters making it difficult to go up against starfighters or dogfights in general.
  • More Than One: Given the ship's multiple stations and rooms, it can't operate at maximum efficiency without multiple crewmen or droids. A sole pilot cannot do all the work at once.
DESCRIPTION
Ar'ekk Daesharacor and Tugoro Taidarious reunited in the planet of Sanctuary years after war erupted in the Galaxy, apprentice and mentor followed different paths and lost contact since their training in Yutan. Ar'ekk was tasked to investigate certain occurances in a local village of Sanctuary which during the course of an investigation he encountered Tugoro in an apparent exile of his own. Once the investigation that Ar'ekk was involved in concluded, it was decided they'd retake the training and leave the planet at once but not before gathering parts for Tugoro Taidarious' ship called the "Aleph", so Nar Shaddaa was the next planet to visit if they wanted to have a chance to get the much needed components.

Once they arrived to Nar Shaddaa, Ar'ekk and Tugoro encountered a homeless man in an alleyway of the Promenade who yelled at them that "Someone came for him and it'll come for us". The Jedi duo used the Force to look into the poor man's mind, finding out he was a former Jedi that had been clouded by the dark side of the force. A dark clothed individual had been surveying the area during the time of this conversation which would work as a lead ahead. The homeless man mentioned the "Jekk'Jekk Tarr" as a point of interest before passing out. The Jedi made their way to the mentioned cantina to investigate this lead they had been provided. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, both ran into trouble when the guards of the establishment detained both individuals and dragged them to a backroom of the cantina which was previously checked by Ar'ekk, where the auction of a Magnaguard was happening. When they were taken to the back with guns pointed at them, the very same dark clothed individual from before revealed himself to be a Sith and the Jedi duo had become their test subjects for the new Magnaguard.

After an exhausting fight with the droid, they managed to neutralize their opponent and flee from the auction room towards an exit in the ceiling, some stairs that lead to a single metallic door and behind this was a private docking bay with a rusty ship covered in a tarp which, to their unknown knowledge, was the famous Ebon Hawk. They were not aware if the ship was functioning but to their surprise and after many tries attempting to make the ship work, it ignited. The Sith and members of The Exchange opened fire at the ship and the Jedi, with them returning fire with the turrets the vehicle had. A miraculous escape they so thought but unfortunately three Sith fighters were on their tail as they made their way into the atmosphere. They managed to shoot one down but two remained.

Luckily for them, a friend from Sanctuary arrived on his own ship called the Wild Bantha to help them, who managed to neutralize one of the fighters as the remaining one fled back to Nar Shaddaa. The ship remained in shape despite apparently not being used for a long time, so it seemed. The duo agreed to make their way into Tatooine to scavenge the so much needed components for Tugoro's ship, the Aleph. It was only a matter of time before trouble would find them again.

The next course set by Tugoro was Tatooine for the scavenging of their spaceship parts and to find out if the Ebon Hawk was a spacepship with any bounties to its name. For their surprise upon arrival to the Tatoo system, the space station required the ship to land on their nearest docking bay and disable their weapons at once. The Jedi were greeted by a local crime lord named Ghudor who demanded answers after the Ebon Hawk, his apparent smuggling ship, failed to deliver some cargo months ago prior to disappearing off the radar. The duo found themselves on another dire as this criminal worked for the Exchange, the same people that owned the Jekk'Jekk Tarr in Nar Shaddaa. To escape from any trouble, they asked Ghudor if they could do anything in exchange to which the Houk said they could do a few jobs for him in exchange. They hastily agreed, having to perform a cargo delivery in Mos Eisley, by the cantina. The delivery went as normal, giving weapons to a local trafficker who had purchased "Jedi-killing" rifles. They were paid on the spot and returned back to Ghudor. This one had double-crossed the Jedi as he had heard of their stunt in Nar Shaddaa. Multiple Sith ships, including two corvettes, one frigate, a transport ship and fighters came to apprehend both of them. They engaged in a brief scuffle with Ghudor who attempted to attack Ar'ekk but this one killed him with one swift lightsaber lunge as he had previously tried to kill Tugoro who wanted to deactivate the tractor beam holding the Ebon Hawk. Ar'ekk and Tugoro joined forces to put the freighter in orbit and try escape from the Sith ambush, with the young apprentice taking ahold of the turret and neutralizing some of the fighters to open way for their escape and Tugoro in the cockpit, piloting the ship and tuning himself with the Force to make a final miraculous escape in the vaccuum of space. Their location remains unknown.

THIS IS A CANON ITEM!

Travis Caalgen

T
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Travis Caalgen

T
Ar'ekk said:
Dogfighting: The ship is easy to control and to perform evasive maneuvers, making it difficult for opponents to hit it easily. The ship's controls have been custom modified for quick reaction.

Ar'ekk said:
Long Range Effectiveness: The Ebon Hawk is powerful in close and mid-range combat given its multiple weapons installed around the ship but due to the freighter's weaponry limitations and its basic armament, long range battle effectiveness is almost null. No Escape: When the Ebon Hawk was designed, emergency procedures weren't present in the manufacturer's mind since the freighter does not include escape pods for the command and crew in case of urgent emergency and evacuation.
I'm sorry but these strengths and weaknesses are faulty.

With an average manueverability rating, I wouldn't say that it is easy to control/perform evasives etc. I recommend you replace this with 'Speed' as the ship has a high rating for it.

As for the weaknesses:

Long range weaponry is a specialty, and a ship not having it doesn't necessarily qualify as a disadvantage, neither does a ship of this size not having escape pods.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Travis Caalgen said:
I'm sorry but these strengths and weaknesses are faulty.

With an average manueverability rating, I wouldn't say that it is easy to control/perform evasives etc. I recommend you replace this with 'Speed' as the ship has a high rating for it.

As for the weaknesses:

Long range weaponry is a specialty, and a ship not having it doesn't necessarily qualify as a disadvantage, neither does a ship of this size not having escape pods.
Hello!

I've edited the main post and have amended the mistakes pointed out. I hope they're up to the standard, as required.

Please, let me know if there's anything else I should modify or if you require more expansion on my descriptions.

Cheers,

Ar'ekk

Travis Caalgen

T
@Ar'ekk

Looks great man! Sorry for the long wait, life's been very hectic. :D

Pending Admin Approval! [member="Cira"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Ar'ekk"] | [member="Travis Caalgen"]

This canon item is currently owned by another writer. As such, per the Regulation of Unique Canon Items procedures, I have contacted the previous owner. They will have 72 hours from now to confirm that they are still active and wish to retain the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom