Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship "The Eagle"

Status
Not open for further replies.
star_wars_incom_frei_tek_ifst_21_light_freighter_by_adamkop-dakmhl0.jpg

Image Source: Here
Affiliation: Personal
Manufacturer: Haven Shipyards
Model: N/A
Modularity: N/A
Production: Unique (Eagle)
Material: Durasteel, various other starship componets
Classification: Freighter

Length: 34.75 meters
Width: 15.5 meters
Height: 25.25 meters

Armament: (10) 6 Soniver Arms HSG-67 Laser cannons , 1 Concussion Misses Battery
Defenses: (10) Shields Equipped, Armor Plating

Hangar: 1 Escape Craft

Special Features: Astromech Slot, (1) Missile Batteries

Maneuverability Rating: Class 2
Speed Rating: Class 2
Hyperdrive Class: Class 2
Strengths: Missile Batteries, Astromech slot to assist pilot.
Weaknesses: Weak on the rear and sides.

Description: After the destruction of John Shepherd's previous ship the Katana he required a new ship, finding the Eagle he started making modifications to it to make it faster and more maneuverable. After countless hours over a month he finally got it to run as good as he wanted of her, after spending countless amounts of credits on her aswell.
Intent: Personal Use
Who Can Use This: John Shepherd
Primary Source: Here

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

[member="John Shepherd"]
so a ship this big usually will be limited to a speed of 7 to 8 at the fastest. Since this is a unique ship and light weapons you can push them both to 6 or speed to 5 and maneuvering to 7

ADM. Reshmar

[member="John Shepherd"] Here at Chaos we think of a battery as 4 of a weapon type in one mount. So putting a full battery on this may be an issue. Since it is unique i think one missile battery will be ok. So make it 1 missile battery and its good to go.

[member="John Shepherd"]
Your Image Source should be a link to where the image was found (i.e; the webpage it was on). While you can retain the image, the image source should be a link.

[member="John Shepherd"]

John Shepherd said:
star_wars_incom_frei_tek_ifst_21_light_freighter_by_adamkop-dakmhl0.jpg

Image Source: Here
This is an example of what we are looking for, regarding the use of the Image Source spot on the template. You currently have the picture listed as the image source and the URL to the page as the Primary Source.

Image source is for the page for the image, the image itself can be free-floating above/below/within the Submission.

The Primary source is for citation purposes when sourcing other submissions or articles on wookiepedia and such in order to avoid plagiarism accidentally.

I can adjust this for you if you'd like, but I will need the submission adjusted as I've explained above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom