Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Droid's Apprentice

Was looking to see if there were any Sith Apprentice characters in need of masters. Soto is a Droid who is convinced that he is a sith lord. He is programmed with a vast knowledge of lightsaber techniques and Sith lore. Additionally, he is hiding the fact that he is a droid, masquerading as a tognath. If anyone would be interested in having this very unique Sith as their master, or would like to thread otherwise, let me know. Character Bio can be found connected to this account.

Atramilitis

A
Atramilitis is looking for a new Master. And so happens to be a member of the High Sith. Not sure how long the relationship will last if Atra finds out he is a droid. But willing to find out.

Atramilitis is looking for a new Master. And so happens to be a member of the High Sith. Not sure how long the relationship will last if Atra finds out he is a droid. But willing to find out.

Quite alright with me. He spends most of his time disguised as a tognath. If you'd like we can do a thread on Malagarr to best fit the High Sith setting. Unless you'd prefer we take it a different route. Up to you at the end of the day, I appreciate the interest! Atramilitis

Atramilitis

A
Go ahead and make the start. Probably better the Master summon the student in Sith society. XD

Started here Atramilitis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom