Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Drinking Game

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Barcelona_Nightclub_by_atomhawk.jpg
Obi-Wan Kenobi Nightclub, Coruscant
23:34 PM

A free night. A free drink. Two things Beatrice liked. Since she had a free night, she thought, that maybe she should party a little in her favourite nightclub, Obi-Wan Kenobi Nightclub. Why was it named so? Beatrice had Kenobi's action figure, when she was a little kid, but the man was a Jedi, not a... umm... Not a drunkard. It was a mystery. But still, Beatrice wanted to drink a little and feel the beat.

Beatrice landed in front of the nightclub and stepped out her ship. It was a warm night. The woman stretched and then walked to the club. It was already full of strange people and aliens. Beatrice hated aliens. Okay, some of them were cool, but others... They were awful. Beatrice walked to the bar and looked at the board. "Umm... I would like a Daz Har'd Cocktail, please!" Beatrice said. She was always very polite in the nightclub.

Barman gave Beatrice her order and said: "The night is warm..." The barman said, but Beatrice took her blaster out and looked at the man angrily. "No... No flirting!" She sensed, that the man wanted to flirt with her, though it didn't came out well. Maybe he had never flirted before. Beatrice knew, that she is sexy and normally let men flirt with her, but this time she wanted to enjoy the night.

Aarge Koth Teh was tired and in need of some rest. His search to find the source of all Force traditions wasn't going very well and he needed to put things into perspective. A stop for a drink and enjoying some music might rejuvenate him enough to continue his quest. Walking in while still wearing his armor and lightsabers, Koth moves up to the bar and drops a couple hundred credits on the counter. If he wanted to start the night off right, he was going to make sure everyone was going to enjoy themselves as well.

"Drinks for everyone as long as that holds outs. I will take...."

Looking around at the alcohol assembled at the bar, Koth reaches over and removes the bottle. He really didn't care what it was, but he definitely intended on drinking it now.

"this."
"Sir, that is.."
"I don't care and I don't want to know. At least not right now."

Walking over to a booth that was vacant, Koth sat himself down and sighed as he began to rest his tired muscles. This was going to be a fun night if he had anything to say about it. Who knows what will happen tonight. Maybe a bar fight, some idiots who want to rob him of credits, or even a drinking contest with other people could happen. The night had just began for Koth and he was looking forward to seeing where it went from here.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice looked around and saw a new guy. Beatrice thought, what to say to him. Of course the bounty hunter would go and have fun with him. It was like her motto. "To flirt and have fun!" Beatrice smiled and went to the man. "You seem so lonely..." Beatrice said and sat on the table. She made herself seem innocent, like a little angel. "Why don't you have fun?" She asked and made a sad face. Maybe she could trick the guy?

A waiter walk past them and winked to Beatrice. Woman looked at him and seemed bored. "Don't even try!" She said to the waiter and looked at the mysterious man again.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Got extremely busy all of a sudden.

IC: Popping off the top of the bottom and pouring himself a glass, Koth wasn't expecting the first person to walk up to him to be a good looking woman. She was dangerous. He could tell by the way she moved and swayed as she walked. This person could either be the entertainment for the night or someone who might turn his night upside down. As she sat down after commenting on he appeared to be lonely, sadness came quickly to her face. Koth was a bit confused and perplexed as to the quickness of her mood changes. What caused her to be sad so quickly? Was it because he was not sharing his alcohol? He could remedy that quickly.

Grabbing a glass from the waiter before the woman chased him off, Koth poured her some of the alcohol from his mystery bottle and slide it over. Complex emotions were something he didn't understand as well as the next man, but he could solve things without having to rely on emotions to get him through. Tilting his mask up slightly, Koth drained his glass and his eyes widened at the potency of the drink. Keeping himself under control as he exhaled, he smiled as the alcohol went into effect and warmed his body. It wasn't often that he drank, but he would be able to hold his liquor for a while.

"Oh? And what type of fun do you have in mind? I am enjoying a new type of drink."

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice looked at the man and took the glass. She held it in her hand near her face. "Well, have a dance, play games... I heard, that tonight there will be a big poker game. Why don't you join them?" Beatrice drank the alcohol and relaxed. It wasn't so bad at all... She expected a little bit different kind of drink. Like poison or something. Then she put the glass on the table and took a little bottle from her pocket. She opened the top and drank the drink from it. Her arms and legs were covered by human skin again. The cyborg parts were exposed, because she didn't have enough money to pay for the operation to place human skin on her legs and arms. So she had to drink these drinks, what made some human skin.

Beatrice looked at the man again, when she put the bottle into her pocket again. "Or... You could just talk with me. I've got the whole night, so don't be shy. I won't let you go!" She said to the man and asked then: "So what's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom