Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Dreadful Scourge Black Metal Droid Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
ertyu.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To Create a Personal Droid Army

Image Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/495677502713569650/

Links: Abominus IV Combat Droids

GENERAL INFORMATION

Unit Name: The Dreadful Scourge Black Metal Droid Army

Affiliation: AD-Iqatar.13

Classification: Infantry

Equipment: A-52 FS Scattergun, V-201 HR Rifle

COMBAT INFORMATION

Availability: Common

Deployment: Mass

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+Hive-Minded Fighting
+Relentless Fighters
+Merciless
-Narrowed-Minded Objectives
-Slow Mobility
-Lightly Armored For Combat Droids

Description:

The droid army was created from the mass produced Abominus IV model droids, where their numbers would always be replenished through an agreement between AD-Iqatar.13 and Count Marlow Venjuta, owner of Venjuta Industries (see original sub link for details).

[SIZE=9pt]​[/SIZE]The droid army has no informal training except what their programming dictates, modules and sensors incorporated into their droid brains. The droid army fights as a hive-minded unit, systematically targeting enemies in joint session to destroy enemies, while their relentless and merciless nature make them a dangerous and formidable army. With every strength of an army comes weaknesses.

[SIZE=9pt]​[/SIZE]The army, regardless of their programming, are narrowed minded on objectives; focusing on completing a objective to it's fullest before moving on. They are a slow moving unit, being a heavyish bipedal army. Certain terrains like swamps and sand add more immobility to their already weakened pace. For combat droids, they are lightly armored but the electromesh plating assists in their defense, but like any army; a concentration of fire can bypass even this plating.

[SIZE=9pt]​[/SIZE]The only special feature is that they are linked to the cyborg, AD-Iqatar.13. Through her, they are loyal to a fault; despite her nature to break and dominate the circuitry of droids.

[member="AD-Iqatar.13"]

This is a very straightforward submission that looks very good to me, but for the sake of convenience I would still like the equipment (armaments) from the droid submission listed in here as well. I believe that other than that I should be able to stamp this for Approval. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom