Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dominator Gambit

Ri'ven Gevrok

A cigarette and a gun's all you need.
"This is the Myrmidon, permission to dock?" Speaking sent out the lung fill of cigarette smoke breathed into his lungs as he then took another drag of the coffin nail in the corner of his mouth. "This is lieutenant Irdonis, You have permission to dock." The voice returned as the ship opened it's hangar as Ri'ven piloted the Myrmidon into the hangar.
"Well then let's see if this job is worth it." He said as he stood up from the cockpit, and put away the finished cigarette before putting on his helmet and moving to the landing ramp to be met with the lieutenant and his guard. "Welcome to the prison ship Dominator, what might you be doing here to-" He began before being cut off as he and his guard was shot by Ri'ven.

"All right, you seemed like a boring conversationalist anyway. Now were is this Sara Lee." He said to himself as he began to head towards one of the wall mounted computers and began to slice into it to find out were his quarry was.

[member="Sara Lee Jones"]

@Ri'ven Gevrok

Being A prisoner to the galatic alliance hadn't been so bad...least most wouldn't say that. Anya had been transferred least six times. Each time was either because she broke to many of the prisoners or dome other thing

She was in solitary confinement at the moment, got into another fight where she nearly killed the man took a few beatingsfrom the prisoner and the guards, they weren't happy at all to have any first order prisoner...she brushed the hair from her eyes that had grown a bit long even though she cut it a few weeks ago, her clothing had a little blood from the fight and read her prisoner number on the front and back

Ri'ven would find her easily...wasnt like she was a vip prisoner or anything, howec3r guards would be heading his way quickly no doubt responding to the shooting security had witnessed

Ri'ven Gevrok

"Sorry Lieutenant but there was a price on your head as well." He mused as he walked passed the corpse and opened the small flip in his helmet to allow him to smoke. "Shame about your guards though." Knowing were to go he began to hum as a small trail of smoke followed him as he made his way towards the isolation cell ward on the prison ship. "Sky hoppers up in flight... Astromech delight~♪ Aaaastromech delight~♪" He hummed as he pulled out the persuader and fired off a few shots at the advancing guards, hitting then them with the hard hitting stun setting. Flipping it over his shoulder and firing another as he looked over his shoulder at a guard thinking he could come up behind him.

Ri'ven had to wonder what type of person [member="Sara Lee Jones"] would be to have a rescue mission issued on her head, then again it paid enough to keep the Myrmodon afloat for now so he didn't much care why or who got the hots for the woman. "Stop- hurgh" A guard began as he came over a corner before he was back handed by the persuader and then kicked in the stomach by Ri'ven. "Not nice sneaking up on people." He said in a teasing tone as he gave the man another blow with his gun, an uppercut, then fired at him straight into the chest and continued on his way. The alarm was already begining to sound and he had kicked up quite the commotion given that he had added a small loop of him walking down around a third of the ships corridors which made pin pointing his exact location quite a chore and would buy him some time.

@Ri'ven Gevrok

Something was raising hell, she peeked out of her cell to see guards running down the hall, her guards had their guns at the ready and was looking around down the hall. Sara chuckled as they opened her cell speaking something about keeping the prisoner away from whoever this man was...as he seemed to be making his way right to her cell...and the info they pulled up of who he had looked for

Her hands were bound already so she couldn't do a thing, however once they got close she kicked one down, the other rush to stop her but was met with the end of the cuffs cracking his helmet

The sight that would greet the man causing trouble would be Sara unlocking herself from the cuffs, she then picked up the blaster the men had and checked it over....

Ri'ven Gevrok

"Well what do we have here?" He said with a light smirk under his helmet before giving a slow whistle as he looked [member="Sara Lee Jones"] over and aimed the persuader at her. "Sara Lee I presume?" He asked as smoke came out of the slot in his helmet as he breathed out the smoke from the cigarette sticking out of it. He had to admit, Sara was most likely among the more.. enjoyably looking of his quarries to date but a job was a job. He looked at one of the guards seemingly about to pounce on Sara and shot him, causing him to slide to the other end of the cell as he then aimed the gun back at Sara. "Can you handle a blaster?" He asked as he then placed the weapon on his shoulder and gestured for her to follow him. "If you want out, don't fall behind."

@Ri'ven Gevrok

Sara turned seeing the blaster aimed for her, the blaster carbine came up as she took a steady aim as well, she could only roll her eyes at the whistle , though she kept her finger off the trigger as she didn't know if this was a foe or friendly. She ducked as he shot and looked behind her as she saw the guard crumple

yea that happens to be me and don't worry about me handling a blaster, this is hardly even difficult to use, now I have a few questions if you can shoot and talk

She smirked as she started following him her blaster at the ready set for lethal...she was gonna rack up a few more kills off the books and no one could stop her

now then, first off why are you breaking me out, second who the hellare you, and their I suppose you came with back up...right?

This man had to be crazy to do this alone against a entire ship, they'd round a corner and a guard would jump out at sara...however as if she knew she moved and took the butt of the gun and slammed it into the back of his head and then oriented the gun and fired right into his back three times...and it seemed she didn't even break a swea or strain t

Ri'ven Gevrok

Ri'ven tilted his head to the side as he let out a questioning tone. "Back up?" He asked, of course he had one but he just enjoyed seeing the frustrated and shocked faces of his quarries when he had rescue missions. As they made their way he had to let another whistle out when she subdued the guard so easily and quickly. Making a mental note of not messing with [member="Sara Lee Jones"] given she seemed to have the skills to back up her threats. With a few buttons on his wrist prompt he made the small smoke bombs he had placed on his way there go off and handed Sara a rebreather mask with goggles to protect her eyes.

"Come on this place will be crawling with guards in a few minutes and we have to hurry before they manage to close the hangar." He said quickly before going into a full sprint.

She watched the smoke form as she took the mask and goggles getting them on as she quickly looked around and followed, she howecer stopped them when she got to a console and started typing on it as she chuckled

little smoke and now they'll have to quell a few riots

She then started following him again as she breath deeply looking around as she cpuld hear boots stomping before them along with prisoner letting out crys as they crashed with guards

guessing all question will be answered at the end of the trip?

@Ri'ven Gevrok

Ri'ven Gevrok

Well now, this woman was volatile, came to his mind as he watched what [member="Sara Lee Jones"] released the prisoners. Gripping Sara's shoulder Ri'ven pointed towards the corridor they were going down. "Thanks to that we have to hurry, they can lock down the ship now and I don't want to be here when they do." He said as he flicked the cigarette out of the slot in his mouth and began running into the smoke of the corridor.
If his intel on the security measures was correct some corridors might begin to seal any moment now and there was still a ways to go to get to his ship.

@Ri'ven Gevrok

She followed As she ran looked around as she let a breath out and chuckled

don't sound so worried with all this chaos going on it'll take them a bit to get their heads straight for them to react

She didn't seem worried in the least, if anything she looked like she was calculating making a plan to give them.more time as they were running. She stopped when they past the door and shot the console making it drop as the troops called out at them. She turned and started running again

hopefully we are close i didn't exactly get a grand tour of the ship it was mostly just the floor

Ri'ven Gevrok

"Well then we'll have to put in a bad review of this facility when we get out of here." He said with a chuckle as he rolled a grenade into a corridor they were passing that had a few guards coming their way, firing on the console to close the door as he then continued to run.
A loud roar came from behind them and as Ri'ven looked behind him he broke into a sprint. Behind them were a few quite powerfully built Trandoshans that seemed out of their minds with blood lust. "I did not sign up for this!" He let out in an annoyed tone as he put his rifle over his back in a dedicated holster on his back and took out his blaster pistol and began firing behind them.

@Ri'ven Gevrok

I agree fpod wasn't any better tasted stale, however the cells were ok if you beat enough people up...

She watched the door close followed by a boom no doubt sending the guards either everywhere or flying. Howecer the roar of the trandoshans caught her attention as she started running faster

one if them might hate me! I ended up taking a friend of his out

She turned as she fired the carbine at their feet hoping to trip them up

Ri'ven Gevrok

As Ri'ven continued to run he turned his gun to aim behind him and let off a shot though it only hit the wall near the roaring lizard folk. "I think we should step up our running, they don't look so happy and definitely not happy to see you." He said as he continued to run, coming over a turn in the corridor and met with two guards. One he swiftly kicked in the knee and gave him an elbow to follow. "We don't have time for this!" He shouted as he looked back over his shoulder at the other guard who was startled but still seemed about to aim at him.

@Ri'ven Gevrok

More then happy to step the pace, she heard the trando yell something out about guts being used for different things and she moved a bit faster

yes uh I'll tell the story later just run as fast as you can!

She ducked under one of the guards and turned around quickly, she watched the other go down as she looked to the guard and kicked him towards the group of trandos hoping that slowed them a bit

I agree! How close are we

Ri'ven Gevrok

As he broke into a sprint and tried to ignore the screams and inhuman roars from the Trandoshians getting the guards and tearing into them, he looked at his wrist computer which held the map he downloaded. "Almost there, two more corridors and we're in the hangar." He said as he shot at a panel and got a door to begin closing behind them. "Think they can tear through the doors?" He asked as he turned slightly on his side and looked at the closed doors, not really trusting them as trandoshians were a tenacious bunch.

@Ri'ven Gevrok

She let a breath of relief out, almost out of this prison she had been in for far to long almost to freedom....she couldn't wait to see ground again and enjoy actual food

thank God, after this I need a drink and real food care to uh purchase that don't think I have any credits now

She watched the door closed as she got into a console nearby looking it over

let's hope not I rather get moving and not find out

She patted his shpudker as she started into a job moving forward eager to taste freedom

Ri'ven Gevrok

He had to chuckle a little at that as he watched her break into a jog after patting him on the shoulder. "Well I do have some food and a few drinks." He said with a smirk under his helmet as he holstered his postol and began to jog lightly after her.
Taking the chance he was about to take out a cigarette but then decided against it as he'd rather have one in his mouth as he had the ship getting out of this place. "Just one more corridor and we're out. Hope you didn't piss of a high ranking guard there sweet cheeks." He said with a teasing tone.

@Ri'ven Gevrok

She laughed and looked back

good! Because I have gotta get this stale taste out oh and hope you have strong drinks hahah

She had a grin on her face as she kept moving quickly gun raised at every corner to make sure nothing jumped out at her, however it seemed the guards were busy trying to stop the riots from spreading throughput the ship. She glanced back when he called her sweet cheeks and only offered a wubk before speaking

me alone is enough to kiss them off and I don't have to do anything guess that's what happens when you fight for the first order

Ri'ven Gevrok

He placed a hand on his head when he heard that. "Oii... first order..." He muttered when he heard her say that. He didn't much care for the first order, then again he didn't much care much of anything for the governments that seemed to be popping up like weeds these days given how they tried to push their propaganda against the others as universal truths.

"Well just down this corridor and we should be getting out into the hangar as well." He said while he pointed towards the corridor leading to the hangar.

@Ri'ven Gevrok

She barely heard him and rolled her eyes, then again they hadn't come and searched for her nor try and rescue her so her opinion wasn't so much the best. However she assumed now she was labeled Kia crashed at the battle of bespin...labeled dead and considered so by those who loved her

She pushed those thoughts away, she picked her pace up as she passed a corner and was given a fist to the face by a guard, she fell and gave a growl before jumping on the guard and firing down into him several times

let's hurry I've had enough of this place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom