Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Diamond Layer (1st) District~Eriadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: 1st "Diamond Layer" District~ Eriadu (Is an Ecumenopolis, planet wide city)
FutureCity3.jpg

Image Source:N/A

Classification: Ecumenopolis/Metropolis

Location: The 1st district/layer of the stratified city-scape that is Eriadu, home to the uppercrust and leaders of the Planetary society home to fine-dining restaurants, pleasure palaces, penthouse suites, gambling establishments and various corporate headquarters. Because of this it was bestowed the moniker of "The Diamond Layer" for its mostly polished and wealthy well-to-do crowd.

Affiliation: The Lords of the Fringe, [member="Jared Ovmar"], Ruling families of Eriadu

Population: Varying-Planetary population: 50-60 billion, Diamond District inhabitants: 12-15 billion.

Demographics: 79% Human, All Other Species in general: 21%

Points of Interest: Corr Tower-Home to the House of Kuropatkin

Description: The Diamond district is the home of the wealthiest and most powerful citizenry of Eriadu less so of the Lords of the Fringe. Corporate officials such as those from Iron Crown Enterprises and various other manufacturing entities have their offices located in this district. Primarily though this is one of many wealth hubs on the planet of Eriadu where most of the day-to-day white collar comings and goings occur. Since the people of Eriadu are heavily mistrustful of non-humans and are surprisingly prejudice, most of the residents here are Eriaduan human only with most other species being relegated to lower districts. The district is dominated at its centerpoint by the palaces of the ultra-wealthy and influential these being the homes of the ruling clans and families of Eriadu, various council halls connect these buildings so as to encourage interaction between the leading families and ensure there security. Private military contractors and police forces manage daily a deep inner defense network in this district primarily focusing on the defense of the Towers and patrons of the various consumer halls that line the district's airways.

History: N/A

Links:N/A

[member="Kuropatkin"] I like this, a lot. Will you maybe add more detail. Maybe talk about a fee more points of interest in the area? I'd approve it as is, but you've got a chance to expand a bit more if you don't mind.

I'll attempt to work out some more details. Its difficult seeing there is little in the way of threads or story development I can look to. Currently brainstorming. [member="Tobias Wraith"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom