Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Devil's Greatest Trick

Ravenous

R
"I'm not going to surrender. Why would I surrender in a fight I chose to have?" Ravenous with all the emotion of a wet napkin found himself covered in a blanket of laser sights every thug inside the building ready to turn him into a nasty pincushion. Their numbers made them confident as Ravenous approached the well-dressed Weequay at the end of the office his vest and tie not something his kind were known for. This new band of "scythes" certainly had flair and now all they needed was the status to go with it.

"I'm going to kill everyone in this building and then you're going to be the catalyst for which I find your boss. Not a single person in here will even scratch my armor." Ravenous stood strong even in the gravity of a thousand angry glares all of them pressing their weight onto the armor encased man...or thing. Was he even a man at this point? No, not really, this body is more of a vessel than anything meaningful. "If you think that armors gonna protect you from thirty-five of my best men be my guest. Just don't be upset when we turn you into-" "Thirty-Six." Ravenous raised a metal finger toward the Weequay his golden gaze cutting past all the stacks of paper and contemporary furniture.

"There are thirty-six people for me to kill."

The Weequay shrugged as the mark of amusement cut across his lips. The man practically collapsed in his "throne" (which was really just an office chair at the end of the room) and waved his hand at Ravenous his head titled away so that only his eyes were left peering down on the Dark Jedi. That's the brand of a person who's seen his piece of slaughter and no longer takes courtesy in involving himself in it, for him it's no spectacle but rather a chore like trash needing to be taken out. That's too bad. It is his last "show" after all.

The Force was responding well to the notion of his execution, every thought, every whisper that echoed in the mind and bounced off the body made a ripple in the calm waters around him. There was nothing that was done that he didn't know about because ripples travel faster than the object that creates them. The waves will wash over him before the danger ever comes to pass and it's this awareness that stacks him above the poor bloke who decided to fire his gun first. More out of instinct than anything else Ravenous' hand went to his blade the power coursing through it conflicting with his own in a violent torrent of power.

Exploding into its form the flickering Amethyst blade batted away the crimson bolt rushing toward Ravenous the charge the Lightsaber exuded was enough to send the laser right back into the barrel that fired it turning the pistol into shards of charred metal. Silence strangled the room and Ravenous was left alone with his blade spewing purple embers onto the floor.

"I already told you." As if it were tied to a rope a shower of gore erupted from the Weequay's chest bring his heart into the open hand of Ravenous...still beating. "I'm only here to fight. The only way you would have survived this encounter..." SPLAUGH!! Blood coated the room and ran down the thugs their leaders heart now painting them a dark crimson. The confusion and horror was grand as Ravenous dashed forward with his trademark flurry his amethyst blade raised to bring death to the large condo. "Is if you had shot me the moment I walked through the door." The flash of light sent the blood soaked man into the light his corpse split in two and his spirit scattered from the realm of the living.

"The only person walking out of here...is me."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravenous

R
Tucked under his comforter with his eyes glued to the television, Ravenous tried and failed to muster any emotion for the story being spun on screen.

"MASSACRE! Thirty-six dead with no trace of a killer in what seemed to be a falling out between rival gangs. The police have yet to reveal any substantial information but it has been confirmed that one of the combatants had a Lightsaber which has yet to be found at the scene which implies that they managed to escape the brawl. Authorities say they are working hard to-"

Without notice, the door to Ravenous' chamber slid open without his consent a feat not many dared to accomplish. "What is it?" Arizelva walked into the room with a bottle of...wait a second!

“No way Tarisian ale!? I thought that died out, all I’ve ever seen are cheap knock-offs.” Ravenous reached for the bottle but Ari pulled out of his reach her soft features turning devilish. “And how are you so sure this isn’t a cheap knockoff?” She chided with a melodic tune. Ravenous shook his head and sighed as though he were taking her seriously.

“You never buy cheap knock-offs. Food, clothes, and medicine for sure but Alcohol? I think you’ve actually shot yourself before because you drank flat ale back on Batonn.”

Arizelva winced at the memory. “Aye. I needed the pain to take my mind off the taste. Or it’s lacking...”

Lost in the memory the Togruta hadn’t even noticed when Ravenous carefully maneuvered the bottle out of her hands and swiftly tore through half of it. “H-Have you done HIC ask I asked?” Ravenous spoke through a voice riddled with hics and belching. “Aye, it’s done. But I wanted to ask what you intend to do with all that-”

Ravenous simply gestured to the only source of light in the room, the blaring Holovision. To your average citizen, it was simply a random act of violence but to Arizelva…

“Why are you terrorizing people on your own spire?!” Ravenous cringed at the word. “I’m not terrorizing anyone. I’m killing my enemies. That’s all.” The woman’s eyes were bolted to the screen like a Joopa snagged in a line.

“But why...like that you don’t...you don’t get anything. You didn’t kill their leader and no one fears you because they don’t even know who you are!” Maybe he should have let her drink a bit more of that ale.

“You’ve never actually asked me about these things so I suppose I could indulge you.” Ravenous sat the bottle on his nightstand and crawled out of the bed, his well-built figure towering over Arizelva with the golden piercing back in his eyes. "Let's say I actually bothered to explain my reasons to you though. Would you understand them? Would you care to understand them? I don't know...you aren't even a Force wielder so there's no telling you could even comprehend my vision of the world...."

Ravenous pressed his charred and rotten fingers against her head. "Or it's lacking..." The world itself faded away leaving a black space-like void where the walls and floor should be. She should have been standing on something but she wasn't...what is this? Is this what Ravenous sees in his future, a galaxy with nothing but the stars and the void? "No this isn't it. I'll take you to where I am." Now the light of the universe began to dim as well until the stars, the nebulas, the galaxy itself turned into grey...no black...no, not even that...

The world itself was nothingness. It's not even describable just conceptual...nothingness...

"This is what I see when I see the world. Nothing. Nothing at all. But that's not the extent of it. Come closer, come to where I am and I will show you even less than that."

"I can't see you or anything out here."

"There is no here and you cannot see for there is nothing to see. Now step forward."

"I can't-"

"I'm right here." A hand still charred and metallic laid its hand on her shoulder its grip nowhere near as inviting as it was before. Arizelva moved to look at Ravenous but her head was twisted back around before it had made its turn. "Don't turn just walk. Walk forward."

"I don't wanna walk forward anymore, Ravenous! I get it already!"

"The fact that you can get anything means you haven't walked far enough yet. Keep going."

Unable to disobey his command Arizelva walked forward surprised by her own movement. She was walking on nothing, toward nothing and it was inconceivable...where was she walking? What would happen when she reached the end of...nothing...

That's it.

"Is this really how ya feel? You just walk toward...nothing? How can you live like that?!"

"I don't. I live through others and right now I'm living through you." The world came back into form leaving Arizelva alone with her mysterious employer the sight of a dimly lit room relieving and delighting her. "Thank you. For making an effort to understand me."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom