Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Devil Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
HK47army-SWGMB.jpg

Name: The Devil Dogs​

Intent: To create a unit of assassins under the command of Jack Ross​

Affiliation: The Trade Conglomerate, Jack Ross​

Availability: Rare​

Quality: C​

Type: Infiltration and Assassination​

Strength: Sixteen, Jack Ross not included​
Description: The Devil Dogs are a team of Class 4 Assassin Protocol droids developed by the Trade Conglomerate for Jack Ross. The droids were made to look like HK-47, an infamous droid from the days of the Old Republic. The droids are programmed to follow any order issue to them, following orders from anyone within the Conglomerate. Their first commander, however, is Jack Ross, who personally requested the droids be built upon joining the Conglomerate. Their primary goals, while classified to most, are stealth based missions and involve espionage, assassinating, and stealing.​
They are also equipped with standard issue sniper rifles, a blaster pistol , and two thermal detonators. They also have access to most computer systems and also picklocking capabilities., however more advanced ones will require a organic who is experienced with such systems and locks. Due to combat specialty, they can survive several blaster shots before falling apart.​
Links
Droid Models (modeled after HK-47): http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-47

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Jack Ross"]
I will ask that you add a paragraph description of the unit, as well as provide a source for the image.
Once that's done, I can judge this fully.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Alright, just one last thing and you'll be good to go.
I would like to see a sentence or two added to the Description about their combat specifics.
After that, I will have no problems putting this up to pending.
[member="Jack Ross"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom