Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Detroit Nexu

Status
Not open for further replies.
star_wars_corelli_space_freighter_commission_by_adamkop-d6v5b78.jpg

Image Credit: Here
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation (CEC)
Model: YTA-1300 Light Freighter
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel(Dented in multiple areas)

Classification: Light Freighter
Role: Freighter, Transport
Height: 7.9 meters
Width: 24.7 meters
Length: 36.2 meters
Power Core Generator: Quadex I9-6A Power Core
Hyperdrive Rating: 2.0
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 4
Armaments:

• One Dual Laser Cannon Turret(Fully Funtional)
  • One Dual Laser Cannon Turret(Left Barrel Damaged, effectively one Laser Cannon Turret)
  • Two Concussion Missile Launchers(One tube damaged, effectively one Concussion Missile Launcher)
Hanger:
Can accommodate, at most, two speeder bikes and a un/loading assistance vehicle. Currently has nothing, cannot fit any space-based craft.

Non-Combative Attachments:
  • Standard Sensor Array(Only functioning in a 157 degree arc from the front)
  • Standard Targeting Systems(inoperable)
  • Long-range Communications Array(Very Staticy, especially at long ranges)
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Leaky Life Support Systems
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator(Spotty, takes extra time to generate shields)
  • Escape Pods(Launcher damaged)
  • One of the Refreshers is dysfunctional and is known to block up.
Passenger Capacity: 4 - 15
Cargo Capacity: 25 - 100 tons
Consumables: One Month
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 5

Strengths and Weaknesses:
+Hasn't completely broken down yet.
-The majority of the ship is broken in some manner.

Description:
While the YTA-1300 is a "recent" model(With recent being defined as post-gulag plague) the "Detroit Nexu"(renamed after's Flint's Father and a lethal feline) has been through quite a bit of hard times, and based on the price that Flint acquired it for, those hard times were probably spent evading "The Man" unsuccessfully. The Detroit Nexu is decidedly substandard in comparison to it's base model, as many critical functions of the ship are damaged or only partly operational, requiring considerable skill or luck to properly use. Despite this the Detroit Nexu is capable of getting from point A to point B safely, provided you don't get attacked, want to communicate with anybody long distance, see behind you, and nothing else breaks down in the process. Overall the Detroit Nexu is pretty much a piece of crap, but it's a home that moves and a place to go, and it's Flint's. And that's all that matters. Unless of course, he happens to die along the way.
Intent: To make a really crappy ship
Who Can Use It: Flint Michigan and members of his crew.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I upped the speed from 3 to 5 to match our current set-up but couldn't find a hard template on what to identify it as. What would you prefer I change it(or anything else I'm missing) to?

[member="Flint Michigan"]

I linked the template above. The description is in a different place along with a few other things and a few added bits. I would just use the Starfighter specific because of size and exclude the squadron count.

I'm still confused as to what exactly you want from me. Don't tell me "add stuff" or "change stuff" because I can't follow. Tell me specifically "I want x, y, z added/changed." I've already stated I've changed the speed to accommodate our current system, and from what I can tell on submissions approved as recently as four days ago(notably judged by you) that the use of specific weapon loadouts is allowed in leu of an armament rating. After adding what you can put in the "hanger" I've got everything the template asks for. What specifically do you want me to change?

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I mean, the new template has the Description moved down along with the Intent, and a Who Can use it section you're missing.

Along with a strengths and weaknesses section your missing. The weapon loadouts are fine, I told you its just the template order. Everything is fine with the submission but it needs to be put in the current template's order. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear the first time.

Sent up to secondary approval. Everything is ok and its in order now. Sorry for the confusion, thanks for being willing to work through it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom