Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Den of Iniquity

[member="Damien Storm"]

Naga Sadow's Citadel, Khar Shian

Khar Shian was the icy, barren, moon of Khar Delba and site of the abandoned citadel of the ancient Dark Lord of the Sith, Naga Sadow. While Silara no longer possessed the holocron of the Sith pureblood, she did occupy his citadel as her new - albeit perhaps temporary - home. She had visited the moon some twenty years past in order to obtain Sadow's holocron and develop an ancient Sith meditation sphere during her tenure as a Sith Lord within the ranks of the One Sith, but as time crawled on many things changed with it. The One Sith had disappeared after the fall of Coruscant at the hands of the Galactic Alliance and their New Jedi Order and it was succeeded by a fairly new Sith order that lacked any form of organization and tried to hold truer to a more primitive era - appearing to be focused more on a communal growth of knowledge through a shared passion for power rather than a competitive thirst for superiority. In less words, it was very different from the One Sith - and perhaps it was such because of how volatile their collapse, internally, had been because of their ideology.

But Silara was not a sycophant, nor was she an arrogant Sith upstart or pretender, and was well removed from either incarnations of the Sith at present. She'd been the voice of the Dark Lord of the One Sith some years ago, before she had children - before she died - but her only loyalty to the One Sith had been to that Dark Lord, the man she wanted as her master, but now he was dead and she was living. An odd twist of fate, perhaps, but she was not a follower and would not fall in line with the Sith of the Sith Order - or any order, really - that did not seek to dominate the galaxy but also held no special love for her former comrades. It was why the Sith lady found herself seated on the cold, stone, throne in the heart of a dark and quiet fortress on the dark side of the moon of Khar Shian - a side of the moon that never saw sun. And it was why some of her subordinates - radicals that had once worshipped the deceased Darth Andeddu on Prakith for nearly three thousand years - brought forward a captive force sensitive that had attracted her attention.

"Welcome to Khar Shian, young man." Silara, the upper portion of her face obscured by the shadow cast by the hood over her head while the lower portion - mostly her mouth and chin - were barely illuminated by the flickering of flames on either side of the throne she sat in. "Surely you must be wondering why you've been brought captive to such a remote place, a fortress on the dark side of some moon in a system that hardly anyone even tries to remember." She said, continuing after only the slightest of pauses. "I spend much of my time in meditation, conversing with the force and watching visions of the past and future play out before me - many of which are meaningless. And you, out of all of the people that have walked in and out of my inner eye, have shown promise deserving of my attention." The woman explained, waving a hand to gesture for the two subordinates - a pair of Kissai - to drop the man they'd dragged in, whom they had been holding by either arm, and leave them be. "I mean to take you as my apprentice - an acolyte of the Sith - to eventually take the mantle of Sith Lord. I am Darth Vitium and you - you are no one. You will be the Apprentice, and I the Master, until I have named you in the same manner as I was in my youth."

"You will forget everything about your past, about everyone you knew, and will become the master of the Dark Side as you have been destined to become."

"A Sith Lord."

Two lips curled into a sharp smile, as deadly as they were inviting.

[I'm so sorry I had lost faith that I'd find someone to thread with me so I left. I was unaware of this and if you can find it in your heart to want to continue I'd love to thread :) [member="Braith Achlys"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom