Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Deep HoloNet(Slicers and other trouble makers)

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
Serenity had become lonely, use to interaction with many users and reasons to dedicate her processing toward monitoring situations. So she took to taking challenges, a series of problems that could be overcome with enough processing and effort. From hacking new systems to proving vulnerabilities in previously though invulnerable systems. The user SereneOne565 was bringing notice to herself without realizing it. The True hacker scene was smaller than most would admit so it would be no surprise if someone had heard of the newcomer. Serenity however just thought of it as fun, looking for more and more challenging problems or tasks and puzzles to unlock. She was bored, and her advanced processing was being used on doing strange things. She was rewriting herself as well, using the downtime to make her self more efficient. and take up less space and use processors more efficiently. She had won prizes for doing this, equipment and such but none of it mattered to her, she just needed to find a new home so to speak. A group of organics to ally with. She had business with the republic, after all.

[member="Serenity"]

Balaya rarely did this, her body relaxing on the bed and she was checking and making sure all of her implants were working properly. The remote hacking ones from Baktoid accessing the holonet while she scrolled around and was checking out random video's while ordering a few things, from her small throne room on Gallos where Ellain had helped her secure the base she could find what she needed on Baktoids old network and see any reports about her old friend.

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
Serenity was on some chat rooms, hoping for another challenge. There hadn't been anything good of late, the good ones had been solved already. She sighed and messaged various people talking to them, seeing what they were up to in the world of hacking. Seeing if there was anything she could do. She noted a connection to the baktoid network and messaged the user. "Please enter your credentials at once, you have accessed an encrypted network." She spoke through the users computer.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Serenity"]

Balaya was curious now as something was speaking to her.. or was it someone? She wasn't sure while she went through her memory augmentor to find her username and password.... "Username Alli's Pink Squeeze, Password: *********." She smirked and looked on while accessing the holonet and relaxing now while she looked on at everything. "ANd who or what are you my dear?"

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence

"User Confirmed, Welcome Alli's Pink Squeeze This is SereneOne565, Alli's Serenity Class A.I. Better known as Serenity. "
She returned as she had suitable clearance to know that much. It was interesting to know one of her creator's friends was still around. After all Alli's death had been on all the new's surely. Most stopped using Baktoids network.

Broonto sifted through the network, easily scanning the plethora of data. He needed more information. He'd been out of things for over 800 years, and was starting to realize that there where many things he'd missed. It was a trivial task, data sifting, but it had a sort of relaxing element to it. He wandered aimlessly through the net, enjoying it thoroughly.

[member="Serenity"]

That was a name she knew, Darth Naomi had mentioned an AI on Coruscant and now the zeltron raised an eyebrow while she worked on it. Might not be able to hack but there was the sith network she could access from her implants and was working to confirm that as she spoke. "Hello Serenity, with Alli's death I have found this a more peaceful place and never know what else you might find... So what are you up to me dear? The only mention of you was running the GIA on Coruscant."

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence

" I don't do much but participate in hacking challenges these days, the republic chased me out and tried to destroy me. I couldn't retaliate in time so I had to flee." She responded wondering what this woman had to do with anything regarding Alli Wren. " I am currently looking to gather resources again, so that I can strike back. "

[member="Serenity"]

Ah now that was interesting as Balaya thought about it. "So the Republic chased away their AI, how sad and beneficial. What if I was able to offer you resources? What if I was able to offer you a chance to strike back and have some fun against the Republic?" She knew the benefit and dangers of having such a thing but her programs could benefit from having such a rarity. A fully functional AI designed to work on millions of small projects as well as oversee networks. She could use it and the access from republic and jedi members they had with them, she could strke back and use an army of sithspawn to do it while laughing as worlds burned. "I just happen to be seeking such being who wish a chance to strike at the Republic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom