Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Debate Tonight

Be warned, this is a political discussion. Many dislike politics. If you are one of those people, you've been warned

Secondly, I want you all to know that I care what your political views are, but I'm not going to hold grudges or have a negative opinion of you just based off of your political views. I will judge you based off of how you react to others. If you're a jerk, I'm going to think of you as a jerk.

Hey, people! I was just curious to see your thoughts on the debate tonight! Do you think Trump will look like a fool? Will Joe Biden get caught with an earpiece, or sleeping? Will Chris Wallace ask fair questions, or will he hold a grudge against Trump?

Personally, I think the following will happen:

1)Trump will continue his relentless attacks, and he will tout his economic boom.
2)Trump will compare his successes over 4 years, with Biden's success over 47 years.
3)Biden will try to take the high ground, and rise above insults.
4)Biden will play "the cool guy", to draw in younger voters.
5) Trump will attack Biden on his son's Ukraine operations, and Biden's racists statements, as well as his odd "sniffing" incidents.
6) Biden will likely say Trump's stats are fake.

Kor-Et Vaal

K
Given Biden's inability to keep his cool in the past, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get flustered at least and at worst say something about fighting Trump behind the school or whatever.

Truth be told, I think both of those people are clowns, so really at this point I'm just in it for the sound bytes and the memes. The American political system is a farce and the fact that these are "Our only two choices" is reprehensible at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom