Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Days After

He sat alone, laying on the quiet bed.

The hospitals were full. Medical supplies were in short supply, and he knew he was dying. Lassan was doing his best. Nallai was hovering, complaining that he should have gotten into the hospital. He'd done so much, after all. She didn't seem to care about the others who needed it. He had been healed before, but it hadn't seemed to hold. He needed something else. A Kolto or Bacta injector would probably help. He didn't feel like thinking. Slowly, he closed his eyes, letting himself drift off into sleep.

Perched in a side room, Elanna watched as the two hussled around, trying to heal her little brother.

Wow, that was weird to think about. She had kept an eye on Trask as best she could, but he had pushed her away. She'd checked the list of deaths whenever they were listed, but he wasn't on there. He had left their old life behind. She couldn't blame him. But this kid was different. He had connections, resources. He was simple, smart, and caring. Nothing like their other brother.

Slowly, she lowered herself from the rafters, holding a package in her hands. As she hit the floor, she woke up with a gun pressed to her head.

"Name and intent." The voice said, deadpan. The Bothan girl walked into the room, glaring. She hadn't seen the Twi'lek leave.

"Elanna. Delivering supplies to my little brother."

The pressure lessened, and the other girl looked through the box. "Kolto shots, IVs, scapels, even an emergency breathing unit. It checks." The gun lifted, and she stood. "I didn't know Strask had kids."

"He left us on Tatooine after our mom died. Been fending on my own ever sense." She sighed. "Heal him up, if you would. I'd like to talk to him."

There was a quiet beeping as a message came up on Barkt's datapad.

Job if you need one. New group could use some ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom