Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Darkness has been Breached

The last thing Aria remembered as she began to wake was the sound of screams. She stirred,groaning for a moment, before finding herself in her seat. She began to recall that she was on a shuttle that was forced down by raiders. Yes. That was it! She was on the shuttle trying to stay undercover while avoiding the authorities. She had just come from a grand hesit she'd pulled off with [member="Levy Willamina"] , one she'd worked with before. It was all starting to come back and make sense....so why did she feel like everything was upside down?​
Looking Aria yelped as she realized what was wrong: she was hanging upside down from a chair in what remained of the shuttle. The roof of it was gone, revealing the awaiting veggitated ground below. Some people had fallen to their deaths. Others were dead from the crash but still hanging on thanks to the straps in their seats. Aria was lukcy to be alive. She looked around as she realized something very wrong. Where was her hat? She looked stright down seeing it on the ground, gasping at the fact it was so far away. Since it held such sentimental value to her dhe wanted to make sure that it was not gone.​
As she tried to undo her straps while being careful not to fall from the tree she had to wonder where she was and if anyone elese survived. It would not be later until she and anyone else realized they were on a large island in the middle of an ocean. A lot of the tech and gear needed was damanged so there was no real way of knowing what planet they were on exaclty. Somewhere in the unkown regions, maybe? It was too hard to determine at this point.​
[member="Isabella Denko"] [member="Veriks-Kel"] [member="Kyle Amedis"] [member="Karen Roberts"]​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Levy wasn't upside down in the crashed shuttle with Aria she had her kegs behind her head while her face was buried and she unfolded herself while she was moving a little and holding her head with a bent deathstick in her mouth before she dropped it. "Oww I bent my deathstick." She had her spice and still had cigs, lotus and deathsticks but she was moving her head a little as she was on her hands and knees getting another and standing up while she rubbed the back of her head. "And I thought I was a bad pilot." She was looking at the woman though while trying to get her off the seat and she took a cig from behind her ear.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Elsewhere there stood a long sandbar of white beach sands. Gentle dark waves lapped at it's shores as small sticks and green seaweed decorated it's bank. The air was crisp and salty, humid and wet, mixed with the lifting scent of gas fumes, black smoke, and industrial leftovers. Ugh. The crash had shifted the island's smell for the worse, it seemed. That was no happy camp fire. It was the smell of dirt getting stuck in your ears after falling from the sky.

Karen Roberts stood upon that white beach and looked out upon the black waters that surrounded her. Creatures rose and fell like the waves out upon it's currents. Strange foreign beasts that sprouted up from her depths to spray water out across the expanse. Like whales coming up for air. Like hunters searching the clouds for prey.

She turned to look back at the crash site and nodded. Her concussion was fading now. The Force healing her mind and her body as she mused. Knitting bone and replacing her lost blood. The scar on her forehead was almost invisible now too. Though she still ached from the trauma and the pain.

"Nice place we've got here. Wild and fair."

The blue haired woman looked up into the sky and watched the white birds circling the smoke. Like seagulls they chirped and squawked in the humid air. Beckoning to the survivors below in an awkward, primal, curiosity. Maybe they were buzzards. Maybe they were worse. Circling high in the salty foreign air.

Karen Roberts spit upon the coarse sand. Popping her torn shoulder back into it's sling. Crack. ...Ugh. Damn. How she hated this beautiful place already.

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Levy was movign now as she shook off the cobwebs from her head. She could make sense of a few things now while she was standing there finally and moving to help Aria get up before she spoke. "I swear I didn't make us crash boss lady." There was a look on her face though with it all and Levy grabbed a cig lighting it up though while she was blowing out a line of smoke. "Hey Aria you dead girl?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom