Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark Night, They Come

Vallory had not visited this system before. She had heard, from whispers from the Sorenn-Syrush house that they were moving somewhere in the territory of this system's faction. The freighter landed, and Vallory tossed up credits to the pilot, then offering a small salute, followed by a quick wink. She then sashayed away, a smile on her face. The pilot had owed her a favor, but their types also wanted some credits somewhere in the agreement. She was welcome to give those credits.

She walked through the landing bay of Chasin City, as it was called. She approached the security checkpoint, holding in one hand a forged ID made by a friend to the smuggler. Or, that was what the smuggler had said.

One of the security guards off the checkpoint held up a hand to stop her. She stopped, handing them the ID, smiling gently while trying to make eye contact. The security guard looked over the ID...then frowned. They looked up, then back to the ID before handing it back to Vallory. "You're coming with us, please."

Vallory kept the smile, but it half disappeared to almost nothing. Under her innocent facade, she was thinking about all the ways she could deal with that smuggler if they ever crossed her again. "Very well, I'll come quietly boys." Two of them led her through, to a place where they could question her, away from prying eyes. "You taking me somewhere safe? Are there bad people around?" she asked, all innocently. Really, she was very annoyed.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Recently there had been a series of False Identification Cards making their way through Chasin City - and while it didn't seem needed for the Head of Security to look in on this problem - the sheer fact that there was this influx coupled with the recent attack on the old Senate Building made it a demand. For a few moments the woman would be left in the room with the two other guards, both remaining quiet and not addressing her own question. A light rapping upon the door marked the arrival of the individual they were waiting for.

Rather than her usual armor, she had decided to wear a rather flattering gown which showed off much of her figure beyond a few strategically placed pieces of fabric. With a soft sigh the woman stepped into the room, the door closed behind her as those golden hues of hers fell upon the young woman. Leaning back in her seat, she crossed one leg over the other as she smiled softly to the young woman.

"I have a couple of questions dear and then you'll be permitted to go on your way."

She said with a sultry tone, offering a smile as a glass was placed in front of her. Leaning forward, she lift up the Sanguine filled glass before taking a slow sip of the liquid.

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory was brought through into the room, and the two guards left her there. In silence, she got bored rather quickly with only her frustration to accompany her. So, she tapped away with her fingernails, whistling a quiet tune to herself in the empty room. That was until the door opened. She expected a strong looking man, or something official looking. Instead, she...well, she had no idea what to think. She was just completely stunned to see someone in that sort of dress, in this environment. Then, her face shifted to amusement when they sat down.

The tone put her off a bit, this was not someone she expected to pull off an interrogation. "Questions? I don't know what I did wrong...Was there something wrong with my ID? Or something in my luggage?" she asked innocently, resting both hands clasped in her lap. "Those guards were awfully nice, I thought they were bringing me somewhere safe." She fluttered her eyelashes over her lavender eyes. Trying her very best to look as innocent as she could. She planned to get through this quick, so she could go on to try and find clues to where the bloodline was setting up. And her patience was running thin as it was, and it was only a matter of time before her facade was broken.

The woman let out a stifled yawn as she leaned back in her seat, her legs still crossed as she brought her hand up to cover her mouth. Her eyebrow perked up slightly, her attention still on the young woman as she took another sip of her drink. It was almost as if she were bored, a soft smirk growing upon her lips as she listened to the words spoken by the young woman.

"Mhmm, you're good, though it could be better."

She said as she set her glass down on the table. Leaning forward again, this time her elbow rest on her knee as she rest her chin against her hand. A soft smirk still upon her lips as her golden hues took a slow glance over the young woman.

"You flutter your eyes too much though... It goes by and looks better if you do it just a couple times. Your posture is also a bit wrong, you need to sink down into the chair like you're trying to shy away from an authority figure."

Amelia offered a small smirk before sitting up straight again.

"Now then, where did you get the ID?"

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory smiled innocently toward the interrogator. Their next words wiped that smile completely from her face. She could only blink with a rather blank face as the woman went on about how Vallory could do better, and that surprised her. Normally if she was caught out, they would just tell her to cut it. But this woman was actually giving her tips. A smirk of amusement came across her lips as the woman was finished with her tips, followed by a question. She was already taking a liking to this woman, how she managed to see through her facade and then give advice and how to do better. She wasn't sure just yet if it was just some game, or if she was being serious.

"A smuggler...who better wish I don't meet him again." She said this rather casually, bringing a hand up to her face as she examined her nails, then put her hand back down. "If you want to know why I am here, I'm looking for...some family of mine. Some distant relations, it's a big family." At least, it was big last Vallory had heard of the bloodline. She hadn't met with them in a long time. Then her smirk grew. Maybe this woman knew something. "Maybe you might know where I could find them. Have you heard the name 'Sorenn-Syrush' around? I heard they were somewhere in this system, or nearby at least."

Hearing her name dropped so casually caused a soft smirk to cross her own lips as she leaned back in her seat. Her legs slowly falling down for a moment as she pushed herself up and stood from her seat. Gently taking hold of the glass, she took another sip before setting the crystal glass back upon the table - a soft smirk upon her lips shown the hint of her fangs - before she curled a finger at the young woman.

"Follow me... guards, stay with us..."

The woman pivoted upon her hind foot and moved towards the door, only stopping to look over her shoulder. Her voice purred out slightly as it seemed she took a good long look over the young woman. Her hand came to press against the doorway as she motioned with her head.

"Are you coming?"

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory raised a brow curiously. The name seemed to cause some sort of reaction. She caught the hint of the fangs, and she understood, and nodded understandingly. She stood up, following [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] with the guards accompanying them. "So...where are they all? In this system, or elsewhere?" Vallory asked. "I have not been around for...sometime" she added, glancing back at the guards quickly. She wondered if anyone on this planet knew of them. Of this woman's true nature. And now that she knew, she thought that was something familiar about her. But she couldn't quite place her finger on it.

She followed the woman, looking about. A lot was running through her mind. Like, how long was the bloodline here, whichever bloodline this woman belonged to. Vallory did know however that the name of her own must have meant something. Who was this woman?

"Exploring the galaxy has been fun, although being alone without others of the family, it has been rather...boring, I guess is one way to put it." She looked over the woman, trying to figure out how she got to this position. And by what luck she happened to be interrogated by, as she guessed it, another of the Sorenn-Syrush bloodline. Vallory wasn't even sure just yet if she was of that bloodline. "Which..." she glanced back to the guards, then lowered a voice to a whisper. "Which family are you of?"

Amelia remained silent, slipping her way through various checkpoints and pass the guards that would other have bared access to anyone attempting to enter that portion of the structure. Even as the young woman following was throwing out questions and continued to speak, all Amelia would do was remain silent as she stepped into the small waiting room at the back of the starport. Her golden hues fell upon the woman at the desk as she gave a soft nod, the woman quickly perking up and clearing her throat.

"Ah... Miss Sorenn-Syrush... we didn't expect you..."

"No need for formalities. I'll be stepping into a meeting for some time, ensure that we are not disturbed."

"Yes Ma'am."

The woman pushed a buzzer on her desk, the large double doors slipping open as Amelia strode into the room - the doors only closing after [member="Vallory"] followed behind. Her fingers slowly slipped over the opposite wall, the cabinet opening as Amelia stood next to it, her golden hues falling upon the young woman.

"Would you care for a drink?"

Amelia asked before moving towards the large desk, slipping down into the seat, her fingers wrapped around a crystal glass filled with a sanguine liquid. Taking a long sip from the glass, she set it down slowly, keeping her eyes upon the woman.

"That should be the answer to your question."

The whole time they moved, with Vallory following behind [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], the woman had remained violent the whole time. Until they arrived to someone behind a desk. Vallory got her answer quickly, so the woman was of the Sorenn-Syrush family. This brought a smile to Vallory, a rathr comforting smile. She had found them after all. Or at least, one of them. But still, she could not put a pin on where she found this woman familiar from. And at the back of her mind, something was just scratching at her mind. She'd seen something. Like an image. Or a picture on a wall...or something along those lines.

"Oh, yes please" she answered rather enthusiastically. The drink looked delicious, Vallory licked at her lips just trying to imagine the taste of the sanguine drink. Vallory attempted to hold the woman's gaze, and even though they were both of the same race, she still found those eyes rather hypnotizing. Those golden colors...

She sat down, sideways across her own chair and before taking a drink of her own, she threw a question to Amelia. "So, you are part of the bloodline. Are the others in this system? I haven't visited in a long time." She got herself a bit more comfortable, moving about in her chair. "Also, may I know your name? My name's Vallory, if you wanted to know" she said, then took a sip. The drink was better than she imagined.

Keeping her attention forward, she brought her glass up, lips parting slightly and revealing the hint of her fangs. She kept her focus, watching as the young woman eagerly grabbed up a glass and lounged upon the chair in a manner as befitting her age and temperament. Gracefully setting the glass back down after taking a sip, she nodded quietly.

“Vallory...”

She spoke the name; taking a moment to close her eyes and commit her face and name to memory. Slowly her golden hues were revealed once more as she carefully shift in her seat. Her legs crossed one over the other as she clasped her hands together. With her focus forward, that soft smile became a subtle smirk as her lips were tugged slightly into a curl.

“Amelia... I am Amelia Sorenn-Syrush...”

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory nodded as she drank from her own glass, tipping it a bit to get more. She wasn't a heavy drinker, persay. But if she got a good drink, she would take it when offered. She did not take notice of [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]'s movements. Her mind was on the peculiar taste of her drink, and she began to wonder what exactly she was. She was about to put the glass down to ask, but she put it down for another reason. To prevent from spilling, coughing a bit with some of it still in her mouth when the women said her name. She was genuinely surprised, and it took quite a bit to surprise her.

"The Amelia?! I've heard stories about you, even got inspired to travel because of such tales. I-" She stopped, clearing a her throat. She realized she was starting to sound like a crazed fan. "Pardon my fan-girling there, it's not every day you come face to face with your inspiration...How did you end up here? In the business of Security, no less." She could feel her heart flutter, having finally met the one that had inspired her. Although, she expected her to...well, not be in the business of security. She picked up her glass once more, this time swirling a finger around the edge. She not had a bit of a smile. "Where are the others of Sorenn-Syrush? I had heard they had come to this system, or to a nearby one."

Amelia remained silent as she sat up slightly, her hands falling to the glass top of the desk before her, the room flicking for a moment as the screens of the desk came to life. She looked up at Vallory before her golden hues slipped back to the various screens and images that danced and flickered before her. Slowly pulling herself up from her seat, the door darkened as the various holographic projectors came to life.

Standing next to the young woman, Amelia remained silent still, listening to her questions and her gushing towards herself before she nodded quietly. Her hand coming up to silence the woman, ensuring she had a moment to take a breath and calm herself before she would answer any questions. Bringing her hands together before her, she closed her eyes, slowly letting a soft sigh escape her lips before her golden hues shot open again, her mind ready to tackle the many questions brought up.

"My coat buttons up over a number of responsibilities. Head of Security for the Commenor Systems Alliance, Supreme Commander of the Commenor Systems Alliance, Queen Mother of the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty, CEO or Sorenn-Syrush Industries."

She spoke simply, not needing to embellish the titles beyond what they already sounded when spoken. Bringing her hand up to ensure that no further questions were thrown about, she motioned towards the various images flicking across the room, showing the various projects she had her mind upon.

"The Sorenn-Syrush Bloodline has resettled within the Ishanna System which is where the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty currently reigns."

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory was about to say more, but she only watched as Amelia stood from her seat and then came over to stand by Vallory's side. She felt her heart flutter a little, being so close to her childhood hero. Her childhood may have been long behind her, but she still held the utmost respect toward [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]. She held her lips shut and turned to the glass table, her eyes darting from one holographic image to another. So many duties Amelia had, it almost seemed overwhelming to the younger woman.

"Being able to handle so many duties" she said once Amelia was done, "It must be tiring from time to time." She had not heard of the Ishanna system before, and made a mental note to visit the system whenever possible. But she was most certainly not going to use a smuggler to do that again. She felt mugged by him and his betrayal. She thought back to other things to take her mind off the smuggler that brought her to Commenor, and the dark thoughts she held for them.

"My mother used to tell tales of you. To see you are now in charge of Sorenn-Syrush, I certainly see you deserving of it...And I would call you that any day" she said, with a smile she rarely held. A truely genuine smile. She did not miss her mother, but to see her child hood hero in such a high position she found most deserving.

"It can, though with the years I've behind me, it can be relaxing at the same time to have such a focus, though I am beginning to find it rather taxing."

As Amelia stood there, she took another sip from her glass, a soft sigh escaping her lips. There was plenty to be done and to have so much to keep a watchful eye over, it was tiring to say the least. Though a thought crossed her mind and a soft smirk tugged at the edges of her lips. Slowly turning to face the young woman, her golden hues slowly moved over her, taking another sip from her glass before setting it down on the table before them.

Even as the images continued to slowly flicker and move around them, she motioned with her hand. Slowly it motioned to a handful of the images before her and thus the thought she had only thought was given a life.

"I have many daughters, and a son - and those are the ones that I know of - and yet I can always bring more into the fold. If you feel you've the ambition for such a name..."

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory too took a drink, her eyes still on the images. Only to find that she had drunk much too quickly, as it was only a few drops left. But it did not matter, she was merely too intrigued to care as she set the empty glass down. It indeed sounded all very taxing. This is why Vallory looked up to [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], for her great feats she had been told of, even if some had been exaggerated. Perhaps because her mother too was a fan of Amelia. But now she looked up to her more, seeing how much she could handle. It all sounded so, so great, all of it.

What Amelia said almost had Val jumping out of her seat, but she managed to contain herself, only giving off a light smile and looking up to Amelia. It sounded like an offer she could not refuse. "You...you would do that?" In a way she had left them behind adventuring. But now, she didn't want to leave. No matter how much the call to adventure tempted her. "I would be forever glad...as long as forever is." She felt her heart flutter at the offer. Any position, she would be grateful for.

"However..."

Her voice cut through the air as she brought her glass up once more and took a sip of the liquid, her golden hues settling upon the young woman. She could see ambition and adoration within her, and those two mixed together could cause a being to achieve great things, or tear down thousands to ensure their desires were met. Amelia understood though that this young woman could be a boon, provided she was utilized just right, and perhaps she could be a greater asset than others that Amelia had at her side.

"To accept this offer is not something to be done lightly. Do you believe you've it within yourself to live up to such a name as Sorenn-Syrush?"

Another sip brought the liquid once more over her lips before she slowly set the glass down upon the table. Her golden hues focused upon the young woman that was about to have her life changed. The course she was about to be set upon would be one that would change whom she was and what or whom she could potentially become.

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory's excitement dissipated upon the word 'however' spoken. She wondered what exactly the but was in this. Was there a downside to this? Something she was very much missing? As soon as [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"], Vallory immediately nodded. "I can...I will." She could live up to the name, if it meant sticking by the one she admired throughout her younger life, yes she could. She would. Whatever Amelia needed, Vallory would do this...of course, she had her own ambitions as well, but that would all be held as second priority. "Anything you will need...Anything that needs to be done...I will do it."

A soft smirk grew upon her lips as she stepped back towards the desk, her attention forward as she slightly looked over her shoulder. There was an eagerness to the young woman, and it was something that could be tempered. Setting her glass down, she slowly spun back to face Vallory, her golden hues upon the young woman that was to be her newest daughter in a long line of them already. Bringing her arms up, she crossed them over her chest, keeping her eyes upon the woman.

"Be careful of such promises young one, for there may come a day in which I will recall these words and you may find yourself in a situation that you're not ready for."

With a soft smirk again she stood up, her hands brushing down along her gown for a moment as she let out a soft sigh.

"If you're able to make your way to Rabaan in the Ishanna System, then you'll have some use for and earn the name of Sorenn-Syrush."

[member="Vallory"]

Vallory was boldly sure that she could keep such promises, even if she couldn't one day live up to standards. She may yet, she may not. She had no way of telling just yet. But she would try to live up to the standards set by [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]. "I will do what I can to keep them" she said back to Amelia. She felt like the child she used to be. Always dreaming of this day to see her 'hero', her inspiration before her. And serve under them.

She nodded, standing and bowing before Amelia. "I can make arrival as soon as I can. I will make leave soon" Of course she had other plans as well. Still wanting to venture the galaxy, however she would visit Rabaan from time to time, whenever her services were needed. Vallory waited while standing, waiting to be dismissed if needed.

Amelia turned back to her desk, her attention focused upon the paperwork that now remained, still knowing that the young woman was waiting. Looking up - though not looking back - she spoke once more.

"If you can make it to Rabaan without being caught or getting yourself killed, then you'll meet your other sisters for we've much to talk about."

Her head then lowered again as she lifted up a few sheets of flimplast before setting them aside. The woman returning to her duties at the present, though she stopped once more and slowly turned around. The golden hues felling upon the woman before offering a silent nod to her. A hand rose up, and slightly waved as if to shoo her from the room.

"Go now, and do not disappoint me."

[member="Vallory"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom