Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crazy Hunt

Kobayashi looked around himself, now perched on the outer wall of the castle. Guards never seemed to look up. How sad. The white-clad Felecatian leapt up to the tower, drawing his sword and using it and his clawed fingers as climbing implements. After a few minutes of this, he found himself at a terrace. It was far lower on the tower than what looked like the Empress' room. A maid's quarters, possibly?

Either way, it was a good place to rest, and gave Kobayashi a good view of the city around the castle. It was beautiful, for a comparatively primitive planet like this one. Looking out at the mountains he'd walked here from, he nearly smiled. It was a truly magnificent view he had.

[member="Eliza Downheart"] [member="Nimue Stormson"]

Eliza ran through the snow barefoot with her mind on one spot, she could feel herself getting closer to it with every step. When she got to the edge she saw a tall wall and a gate with someone standing in front of it. That was the energy she felt. With a deep breath she breathed in some of its energy, feeding from it before running straight at the one with the white hair, jumping on it before a sword was pulled out.

"What are you doing?" Eliza grabbed a blade with one swift movement and held it to his neck. "Tell me now."

[member="Dōkeshi"]
[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Kobayashi hadn't had the time to pull his sword out of its sheath again, but his claw stood in the way of the red-haired woman's sword. It mystified him that this woman had been able to jump halfway up a tower that he'd had to scale the old-fashioned way. With almost contemptuous ease, he clenched his fingers around the sword and the sharp claws bit into the metal.

"I'm climbing a tower. Any other obvious questions?"

[member="Eliza Downheart"] [member='Nimue Stormson']

Nimue had still been making her way back towards the city when she was lucky to come across a passige carrige being pulled by a local farmer. After presnting herself as the Empress, a a little grovling from the farmer and his family, she was able to procure a ride all the way back to the palace. During that time, which was longer than expected, she'd promised to repay them by giving a reasonable sum for the long journey all the way into the heart of the capital city. It was close to night by the time she'd even managed to get to the front gates.

[member="Dōkeshi"] [member="Eliza Downheart"]

Eliza's eyes were deep red with rage, "who did you kill?" She could sense death had been dealt by him in the last hour. Something she was going to stop from happening again. "You dare do it again and I will take off your head with my teeth." She stared at him deeply when suddenly the sound of people coming startled her.

@Dōkeshi

[member="Nimue Stormson"]
(sorry stuck for a couple days and Dokeshi's name wasnt adding so im trying again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom