Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'The Corucant Butcher' Davdo Jongran

NOVA PRISON FILE

Name: Davdo Jongran
Faction: None, just a murderer
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
Weight: 230 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Caucasian
Force sensitive: No
----------------------------
Strengths and weaknesses:
+Skill in melee
+Marksman
+/-No remorse for his killings
-Blind in left eye
-Smoker
Appearence: Brown trenchcoat, greasy black hair, black shirt, jeans, black boots, fingerless gloves, slugthrower in his holster, scars on face, dagger in sheath.
Biography: Davdo was born in a good neighborhood on Corucant. He went to a decent school and was bullied constantly. His father abused him and his mother died when he was around two years old. Every night when he was bullied he would walk away trying to ignore it, only to be beaten and insulted by his father. He spent most of his time studying and still tried to ignore the bullying but it go to him. He stole his father's slugthrower and went to school. When his bully walked up to him, he jammed the weapon in his face. He was never bullied from then on but then he felt an urge to steal to impress his father. He would constantly pickpocket people in the market but eventually killed his victims. He began his life of crime at the age of thirteen and continued to do this until he decided to commit crimes for fun. He commited over sixteen murders in the same month and was finally caught when he was 20. He spent fourteen years in prison before he finally managed to kill his cellblock guard and escape from prison. Once he escaped he continued his life of crime, killing more and more people.
Ship: Just a hover-bike.
Kills: No actual player kills yet.
Bounties collected: None

No but seriously, my character really does need someone to hunt down. I'm not sure if I'll get to many volunteers to be stalked by an insane murderer character but just trying to find some people.
[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Evasion Studios
Either your character is a time traveler, or you missed something. If he entered jail at twenty, and spent twenty years in jail, he is not 34 years old.

Also

Davdo Jongran said:
No but seriously, my character really does need someone to hunt down.

Davdo Jongran said:
Bounties collected: He is not a hunter.

Yeah, I screwed up there. I fixed it though, so I am sorry about that. And the thing about hunting down is that he is a stalker. I'm not talking about bounty hunting I am talking about stalking.
[member="Evad"]

[member="Davdo Jongran"]

I know you already started, but can I come shoot at you a bit? Maybe for money? *Pokes peeps with money until they offer him a job to hunt [member="Davdo Jongran"]*

[member="Thryykarr"]
Well, I have good news. He escaped prison and is currently wanted, you could try to take me back to prison if you would like. Send me a PM whenever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom