Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Conscript/Slave Soldier

So, I have a concept for a character that I'm looking to explore for a military-minded/combat-oriented RP group. In essence, the concept surrounds an extremely low-ranking soldier who was forced to fight via conscription or slavery against her will. The character would come from an extremely destitute and impoverished background, where she might have worked as a farmhand if she was from a less developed world or a scrumrat/dishwasher/wage slave if she originated from a more urbanized planet. Regardless, the core concept is that the character has never left her home planet (or even her home city/village), before being enslaved and/or conscripted by a military of any kind. Ideally, after being conscripted, the character is quickly (perhaps poorly) trained, placed into a non-elite and/or poorly equipped regular frontline unit, and sent off to fight the wars of her unseen masters across the galaxy, which of course, have absolutely nothing to do with her previous day-to-day existence. Finally, the character would have no hint of force sensitivity and her initial combat training would ideally be incredibly shoddy.

Of a few things to note, I'm not looking to have this character placed into a hyper-elite fighting unit or something like that at this stage in her development. Also, I need for the character to start at the lowest rank possible in whatever military/fighting force she is forced into. Over time, she'll develop into a professional/skilled soldier, but for now, this is where she'll start.

Anyways, if you've made it to this point, thank you for reading for reading this, and if there are any groups that can accommodate this type of character, I'll be grateful.

Progflaw99

[member="Immortal Cyan"]

The First Order has an organization quite like what you've described. The Auxiliary.

Essentially it consists of former criminals, non-humans, and people who for one reason or another aren't good enough to serve in the First Order's Stormtrooper Corps. The lowest rank in the Auxiliary is a "Thrall", essentially fulfilling the role of a medieval squire. Ammo bearer, armor cleaner, weapons cleaner, the lowest tasks are often handed to the Thralls by both the Auxiliaries (The standard rank) and the Auxiliary Sergeants.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask!

[member="Immortal Cyan"] I'm planning on creating a slaver cartel where many of the people serving in their "army" so to speak are slaves that are promised their freedom (and a job in the cartel) once they complete a set of tasks.

I'm currently looking for people, and you're more than welcome to join! :)

Castiel Moncrief said:
[member="Immortal Cyan"]

The First Order has an organization quite like what you've described. The Auxiliary.

Essentially it consists of former criminals, non-humans, and people who for one reason or another aren't good enough to serve in the First Order's Stormtrooper Corps. The lowest rank in the Auxiliary is a "Thrall", essentially fulfilling the role of a medieval squire. Ammo bearer, armor cleaner, weapons cleaner, the lowest tasks are often handed to the Thralls by both the Auxiliaries (The standard rank) and the Auxiliary Sergeants.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask!
I think I'm interested in this. Do you know if they do any sort of conscription?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom