Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Coming of War [Moira]

Nisha Decrilla

N
The Femme Fatal descended onto Contruum with unprecedented grace. Bando Garo gathered around the landing pad, blue glowing eyes watching for their Chaos Queen. It was unsafe here for the crew of the Fatal and yet Anaya had insisted they landed., grounding them until she was ready. They could stay ship bound if needs must and if they were fool ebough to fall onto the wrong side of her fanatics, then on their heads be it.

She descended the landing ramp with her saber staff, unlit, resting in her right hand. From among the blue eyes, stepped Parla Vos, a HRD and one of five identical models, all owned by Anaya and all created by Archangel. She took up position on Anaya's left side and the two of the walked through the crowds. Bando Gora had a tendancy to want to release the Queen from her fleshy cage. Thus far, they had failed.

"I trust you found him?" Parla asked.

"I did. I also found us a war."

"We are not equipped for war."

"We are not. Not the kind of war you are thinking of."

They pushed on to the warehouse district where Anaya's base of operations had been set, and Parla updated Anaya of the movements on Contruum. The Bando Gora were gaining more control and there had been some assistance from rebels. "You've done well, Parla."

"Thank you." she replied in the same monotone she always used.

"Parla, this war will be the end of me. I suppose in a way, that is what I want. But the future of Apoleia Inc needs to be ensured."

"You can rely on me, My lady." The HRD admitted with a bow of her head. "Archangel advises they will be here shortly."

"Good, you can leave me now."

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

[member="Anaya Fen"]

Two beings walked through the warehouse district. They wore the faces of attractive human females. Walked the walk, talked the talk...yet neither of them was truly human. The district was lined with Bando Gora Reavers, savage creatures with mottled skin and glowing blue eyes.

Along with their unlucky victims, who would either become Reavers as well or serve as sustenance, for the Bando Gora were inclined to cannibalism. Perhaps sensing that the two women were not made of flesh and blood, some Reavers hissed at them and bared their fangs, yet none attacked.

One of the visitors was Moira Skadi, Butcher of Contruum. Blonde hair was worn short in a bun, she was dressed in a vaguely military-style outfit, a thick leather coat was draped over her shoulders. Her eyes were a cold blue that showed no life. It is said that eyes are the windows to the soul, but she had none. It was not part of her software. Her companion was a tall, shapely redhead. Her steps were as precise and caculated as Moira's, though there was more bounce in them and somehow she seemed a bit more 'human'. Indeed, those amongst the Bando Gora who were sensitive to the Force would sense the presence of 'essence' inside her. This was Callisto Scarlett, once a Contruum freedom fighter. Or terrorist.

"'Negotiations' with the People's Liberation Front of Contruum have proceeded satisfactorily. General Lin is amenable to our plans and willing to set aside territory for a base," Callisto said in a dispassionate monotone. Here there was no need to blend in and pretend to be anything else than a death machine. Here, on a planet that might as well be home to them. A world drenched in misery and bathed in blood.

"Good. Begin work on the camp. Ensure tight security. It is vital to do everything to give it the appearance of a 'safe zone'. We are angels of mercy after all," Moira responded blandly. The camp would be a pilot project for a new Archangel operation. On war-torn worlds, those who had lost hope, who were fleeing from conflict or who wanted desperately to escape hell, would receive refuge and 'medical aid' from Archangel. Even help to get off planet...to a 'more productive life'.

"Yes, ma'am. The rapid spread of the Bando Gora has caused disquiet in the resistance. They are expanding to a point where some rebels groups fear they will be unable to contain them. Certain factions are pushing for a truce with the government."

Moira did not break stride while she absorbed these news. "Who is the ringleader of this movement?" she asked calmly...emotionlessly.

"General Tukhachevsky of the Contruum Red Army. Capable commander and strategist, but feared. Suggest framing him as a secret police collaborator. Possibly also arranging a false flag incident to mark him as a traitor."

"Agreed. Make it so. His son is ambitious, but less intelligent. Get close to him and make him understand where his future lies."

"Yes, ma'am."

Entering a warehouse she was led to the hall where Anaya would be meeting her, passing more Bando Gora. It was ironic how things had come full circle. It was during the hellish battle of Gehenna, when the Protectorate had conquered the Bando Gora homeworld, that Moira had realised her true machine nature.

There the Chaos worshippers had been crushed decisively, though again and again over the years remnants and splinter groups had arisen and tried to spread chaos. Then the Contruum secret police had begun experimenting with Bando Gora narcotics. Not fully understanding what they were dealing with due to the isolationist nature of their world, they had created the very monsters that now caused terror on this planet. Moira and Anaya had released them, now the Twi'lek was their Queen. "Wait outside," Moira said softly to Callisto before entering the meeting room.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya was somewhat on edge as she slowly paced the edge of the room, mind racing with a hundred different thoughts. Plans for the future of Apoleia, how to get to Tobias, how to bring the Rekali's down a few pegs, how to create enough chaos and carnage that the galaxy remembered who she was. She stopped pacing as Moira entered the room, a wide smile spreading across her face.

"Moira!" she said softly and bouncing across the room to plant air kisses on each cheek. "As always, it's a pleasure to see you." she gestured towards a chair before settling herself into one. "How fares the rebellion?"

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

[member="Anaya Fen"]

Here they were now. The Butcher and the Queen of Chaos. Partners in crime. Friends? That was a bit debatable. Trust was a concept Moira had some difficulty grasping. Lack of suspicion towards an intelligent being suggested she found them without threat. Anaya Fen most certainly was dangerous. Which was precisely the reason that made her interesting and someone to work with. She also happened to be one of the few organics Moira liked. The Twi'lek appeared on edge when the droid entered, then suddenly seemed joyful and exultant at the sight of the death machine. The sudden kiss on her cheeks caught Moira a bit off-guard, though she retained her composure. Very few beings were allowed to do that to her. She likewise responded with a kiss to each cheek.

"Likewise, and thank you," she said in her most human tone, though obviously the Sith knew what she was. She walked over to the offered seat and sat down. "The rebellion is both bolder and more fearful. We can expect a surge in terrorist attacks and raids. There is division on whether to exploit the Bando Gora outbreak by going on another offensive against the government...or to make a temporary truce with the régime. I am taking steps to cull the ranks of those who are too obnoxious. A number of rebel commanders will wind up more...mechanical or dead," she said with a thin smile, which did not reach her eyes. It never did.

"Likewise, Archangel will be establishing a 'safe zone' for refugees...to provide medical care and spirit them off-planet," she said completely without irony. "But I have the impression we are not merely here to discuss Contruum politics, though I like what you have done with the place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom