Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction The Chiss Revivalist Movement

A Carttusah-class starship landed on the surface of Theartarra, just between the abandoned carnival and Seeker facility. As the engines of the starship died down, the ramp opened up. A lone figure descended, wearing a spacesuit with a helmet that concealed their visage. The person walked up to the main entrance of the facility and stared down the large door. It was clear it wasn't budging. The figure then made their way towards the right of the door. From there, they found a panel and removed it, revealing a series of wires hidden behind the wall. Some ingenuity and a few sparks lead to the main door opening. The person stood and entered the facility, the door quickly shut behind them.

Only darkness could be seen inside the facility. Thankfully, the explorer carried a flashlight with them. They turned it on, illuminating the path ahead. As they moved through the facility, no noise but the sound of boots hitting metal as they walked through the eerie corridors. They came upon a glass door. They were able to push it open as it was a normal door. The room inside was small. Only a desk with an old computer and some filing cabinets were inside. The person walked up to the desk and placed a metal disc on top of it. Then, they took off their backpack and set it to the side before returning to the desk. They pressed a few buttons upon the disc, activating the recorder on the device. After the recording started, they'd then remove their helmet.

"My name is Dr. Alisilamiurani. I have come to Theartarra and taken refuge inside the old Seeker facility. I am sending this message out in search of hope. Hope that my people are out there surviving and thriving. Hope that my people have not forgotten their home despite it's tragic destruction. Hope that we all remember where our true allegiances lie. The Chiss Revivalists remember. We will rebuild, brothers and sisters, The Chiss Ascendancy needs you."

Sila ended the recording there and released a deep sigh. The transmission was sent out through the holonet, planting it in secure locations frequented by Chiss users. As an added security measure, the message could only be seen in the infrared spectrum, making it visible to Chiss and few other species and she spoke only in Cheunh. Hopefully, her message got through to at least a few of them. It would be a start.

This is the official faction advertisement for The Chiss Revivalist Movement. Consider us a remnant faction of the scattered Chiss Ascendancy. Our current goals are gathering what Chiss PCs there are out there and then seeing where we would like to take the faction from there. You can find our faction page here. Chiss only for right now. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a dm!​

gMEx3Xk.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom