Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chase

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
"Only fear breaks the silence as we all kneel pray for guidance These were the words that played through the stereo of the dropship that was coasting over the desert world of Tatooine, a world that had slipped out of the Techno Union and was now returning to its neutrality since the government had gone kaput.

Piloting that ship was of course the notorious Crime Lord Miss Blonde and her understudy and adopted daughter [member="The Black Hat"] who she was grooming to be quite the artifact hunter and leader when she came of proper age and experience.

"So here's the thing. There have been reports of a man wandering the Tatooine wastes wearing a mask, a mask that might be the real deal. It's said that when people see the man they feel fear, anger, and sorrow like no other, which leads me to believe it's real. Now there's a local supply store out in the wastes where it's said the man gets his supplies. We're going to head there and get the information then probably go storm a cave or something I don't know, savvy?" she asked the kid next to her with a smile.

The ship banked low against the desert sands and Miss Blonde had an idea. She was sure Nyx could do some basic piloting but she wanted to see the girl do it herself.

"You want to fly?" she asked.

[member="The Black Hat"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
By now, she supposed she really shouldn't be shocked when [member="Miss Blonde"] dragged her out on an expedition or heist. Since the first experience on Dredd two years ago, Nyx and Patricia had gone on many adventures together. None had quite been as traumatizing and horrifying as Dredd, but then again, Nyx had grown quite a bit since then.
"You know me. Always willing to go chase something we don't understand based on suspicious information from someone nobody trusts."
She sighed as her implant went over the latest information she had gathered the past week. Republic was doing nothing as usual, Sith were up to their regular cartoonishly evil stuff, and everyone else was sitting in their respective corners. Overall, the galaxy was relatively peaceful, which meant everyone was trying to spy on each other. And spying meant that slicers like herself were in business.

"Fly? Me?"
Looking at the dash of the dropship, Nyx accessed the Holonet, downloading the user manual for the ship as well as several tutorials to her neural implant, absorbing the knowledge in the matter of a few seconds.
"Alright, Grandma, let me at it."
She took over flying, her brown eyes examining the controls as her hands moved with a familiarity from the downloaded knowledge.
"So, where we headed? Mos Eisley? Anchorage?"

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="The Black Hat"]

"Not a grandma just yet, Nyx. Unless there's something you want to tell me." Blonde said with a smile and chuckled a bit.

"But before we go Nyx, I've been thinking about it and I'm ready to speak to you in my normal voice. I love you, and I don't want to keep hiding things from you for too much longer. Also my throat is soar from activities last night and I would prefer to speak normally." Blonde smiled and moved her hands towards the co pilot navigational system.

"We're headed here, towards this little supply shack in a desert shanty town, I'm marking it now." Speaking in an entirely different tone of voice the woman smiled as she went to work.

typing the info on the nav computer Blonde pinged the location for Nyx and would let her fly them there. It was nice to see Nyx coming out of her shell a bit and embracing the new experience. She wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with things and soon continue with how to train her to run a criminal enterprise.

"Looks like there's a sand storm in the area, bring up the particle shields, drop the ray, and bring us in slow Patricia said as she gave directions to Nyx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom