Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chains That Bind Us

The pain that had been born from her attack upon Christian left her utterly unprepared for his retaliation. As he took her by the neck a current shot through her body and she gasped, her muscles constricting before she became putty in his hands. As he slammed her into the wall she cried out, but otherwise she did nothing. Gold clashed with gold as she held his gaze, her body practically humming at his touch and nearness.

His spell had her mind reeling, a fog creeping over her senses so that only he mattered. For one reason or another she was panting softly and she licked her lips, glad that he wasn't choking her. No no no no. Stay in control. She said nothing, his eyes holding her captive as one hand rose up to wrap around his forearm. His flesh was hot beneath her hand and her hand tingled pleasantly. Her eyes slid closed and she tightened her hold upon his arm, the other hand finding its way to his chest.

Fitting to get above the waters of his spell, a strange sensation washed over her as she basked in his Darkness. She was ages older than this man. She'd been through and seen more than he could imagine and yet he was the one with all the power between them. She had fallen before to the very depths of Chaos and been bound to a wraith, but this bond did not compare. Slowly her eyes opened and the black veins that were spreading from his bite had crept into her eyes. She smiled and her eyes glowed, the black leaving her eyes as her own power surged forward to combat his spell. It burned and itched, but she couldn't relent.

"I'm not nice."

@[member="Christian Slade"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian narrowed those golden eyes as the bridge of his nose wrinkled in anger as he watched her fight him. She was tingling at his touch, waves of heat rushing over her body at his very scent. He could feel it in the woman. She was ripe with desire that she couldn't control, yet she still thought that he was at fault. As if he were the very same one who'd put her under the spell to begin with, which he hadn't ever intended.

His anger grew, though, frustration rumbling from his throat in the form of a growl as he pressed her against the wall a little harder, reaching up with his free hand. He slid his free hand between her thighs, rubbing up against her inappropriately for but a moment before he retracted his hand and held it up for her to see. "Look at you...", he whispered through clenched teeth."

"You're so weak with lust that you're dripping."

@[member="Anara Valnor"]

Her body betrayed her every step of the way while her mind raged. Through the bond created by his demon she could feel his anger and puzzled over it. "Stop." Her voice was soft, but not without confidence. She didn't want this anymore than he did, but it certainly didn't look that way.

Cheeks flushed she closed her eyes, unable to hold his gaze any longer. She needed to speak, to keep her mind moving, but it was tiring. After a moment she reopened her eyes, glaring at him in frustration while her body continued to act of it's own accord. "What would you have me do? Submit to what he did and let this all play out?"

She growled in kind and squirmed a bit in his grasp, her hands tightening upon his arm and digging into his chest. "I won't."

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian's eyes went a little dull as he listened to her, his anger only growing as she continued to resist him. Things were getting interesting, and she had only turned it into a game for him, his darkest of sides beginning to show again as his golden eyes went gold, the light leaving them which was soon replaced by a faint, dark red color.

"You struggle and you fight me, but for what? I have only done to you what you have allowed me to do because you wanted me from the start!", he yelled, his hot breath running over her pale skin as his fingers began to flex between her thighs.

He watched her, eager to see what her reaction would be to his being more forceful, but it didn't matter. She was still under a spell that was only going to be easier to control with time. A lot of time, which was something she didn't understand.

"You have more control over yourself than you did when you were drunk with foreign substances last night.", he said, leaning in and using his tongue to just slightly lick her top lip to give her a taste of him.

@[member="Anara Valnor"]

She gasped and her treacherous body trembled in response to him, but she bit back the moan he was trying to coax from her. The shift in his eyes did not go unnoticed, but the fear it sparked was quickly drowned out by his spell. It was sickening and she only pressed against his will harder, her anger fighting her desire for dominance.

"So now that I don't, you are angry?"

She didn't quite yell, but she was steadily working toward such fury. A bark of laughter passed her lips as she trembled in his grasp, another moan stifled with a growl. Her own eyes darkened as she snapped at his tongue, her intentions unclear.

"I do and so I fight...I've always fought...dancing just on the edge of the abyss."

Power surged through her, but she didn't attack him as before. Her eyes darkened further before suddenly shining, her anger monetarily winning out as she pushed against him mentally and physically with the Force aiding her.

"You can't have it both ways! You can't claim me, blame another for it, then rage when I refuse you!" She yelled, but her fury pissed as again her desire sent her mind reeling. "I'm as broken as you...at least I accept my demons." With her anger monetarily gone, her voice was soft and she sounded almost sad.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"I'm only angry because you attacked me!", Christian yelled back at the woman, though now his need to control her and use her was growing as he lost more and more of his control to the demons sealed within him. His eyes pooled into a darker red color, which grew darker by the second. As he watched her snap at his tongue that he successfully retraced before he could bite him, he grinned an evil grin and slammed his mouth into hers, popping her head against the wall and sliding that long, warm tongue into her mouth without fear that she would bite it.

He was right, and after he pulled his tongue from her mouth, his fingers still working back and forth between her moist thighs, faster and faster, he pressed his forehead against hers as he put more pressure on the woman, their eyes connected as stands of his long brown hair swayed back and forth from the hot breath rushing from their mouths.

"I'm not worried about refusing you, because I know the further you are from me, the more excruciating the pain.", he admitted, his voice lowering into something of a growl as he continued to speak. "You don't learn witchcraft like this without it being used on your first!"

"I only beat it because I killed the queen that used it on me to begin with..."

@[member="Anara Valnor"]

"Is that all it takes?"

She trembled in his gasp and could no longer fight the moan the bubble forth from her lips, her eyes heavy with lust and anger. Panting she bit her bottom lip in an effort to remain quiet, a growl of her own passing her lips. She felt as though she were drowning in his eyes, his smell, and the sensations he was sending through her body. All thoughts of other men left her for a moment and she whimpered, her body trembling once more as a soft moan escaped her swollen lips.

She was slipping into Darkness, its familiar warmth and Song wrapping around her slowly. Christian wanted to destroy her, it seemed, and the Light could not stop him. But Darkness can. She'd fallen before and always because of a man. She might of cried if the circumstances were different, but she could only claw uselessly at him. In that moment she let go, a smile sliding into place with ease as the color of her eyes was slowly engulfed by obsidian.

"Then I'll just do the same..."

She captured his lips suddenly and ensnared his bottom lip with her teeth, drawing blood with a growl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom