Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion "The Captain's Table"

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
Okay, so a part of the reason, not that I was missed :D (shut up Blade Ice Blade Ice ! lol) is that I have finally finished unpacking all of the moving boxes into the new house and setting things up (on a Zoom call with the wife, of course, to make sure things meet her standards... I mean... come ON...) well one of those is a fun book that I had read years ago called "The Captain's Table".

Yes, I am aware of the franchise...

Anyway, I was thinking of an old RP site I used to frequent and they had an "event" based on it and it was a blast. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a thread like that here?

Do you have a character that died? Or moved on? Or you played somewhere else and not here?

Ever want to play him/her even ONE more time?

How about a bar where everyone and anyone could show up and chat? Start a bar fight? Play a game of cards?

shrugs Might be fun :)

Hell Yeah, I wanna play Anti again.

She was a for the most part human soldier, than was at the peak of her skill; her true gift laid in the fact that she could be genetically cloned from even the slightest molecule of her past 'frame'. Maintaining the knowledge of the past life, and essentially was an eternal soldier. A true nightmare. Imagine killing an assassin one week, and you run into the save fighter four weeks later, privy to your previous tactics, hitting harder, and at the more vulnerable spaces that they had learned about on the previous attempt.

Coupled with the fact that she didn't always die, it made her a force to be reckoned with. That being said, I don't think she would fly on Chaos. Beyond that, I am absolutely down with a bar that everyone can go to and have a big ole, dang ole social in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom