Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Camo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvenchild319

Allow me to reintroduce myself
Name: Camo [when referring to the Camo genders, use Camoan(male), and Camoa(female)]
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Flague
Language: Basic, Flaeg (native jibberish that mixes some Basic with an ancient language)
Average height of adults: 1.75 Meters
Skin color: light tan to milk chocolate
Hair color: neon brown to obsidian, includes the darker colors such as blue, green, purple, etc.
Breathes: Oxygen
Strengths: can camouflage self (chameleon like but faster) to make virtually invisible, heightened senses, high metabolism
Weaknesses: camouflage drains energy unless it is night, very tense in highly populated areas, must rest after each camoflague for a minimum of 5 minutes, any less would be concussion like symptoms(headaches, etc.) that usually clear up with at least 5 days of rest.
Distinctions: Depending on races, Camoa commoners have slightly pointed ears, while the royals have pointer ears. Men are strongly built and well muscled, and the women are also well muscled but with a lighter build. During a full moon on any planet, the Camo take on a glowing blue tint (from their blue blood) that make females seem more attractive, and males seem more intimidating.
Average Lifespan: 99-124 standard years
Races: Baronel, royals and nobles, Fardon, soldiers and officers, Melond, commoners and servants
Estimated Population: Asteria Starcatcher is the only known being of her kind, but there may be others...
Diet: Can eat basically what humans and Twe'lieks eat except for certain vegetables and meats.
Communication: Often
Culture: There are three main holidays that the Camo celebrate, Baimon cree da Asteri (Festival of the Stars), Baimon cree da Lunte Fenale (Festival of the Full Moon), and Baimon cree Fon Birth (Festival of New Birth, Basically New Years Eve and Day). The Camo are split into three classes, Baronel, the royal line, which is distinguished by their pointier ears, higher officers, and lesser nobles; Fardon, the military of Flague, can be achieved by Melond and Baronel by joining as a soldier or officer; and Melond, which are the farmers, traders, shepherds, and other peasants, ruled by the Baronel, and protected by the Fardon, which in return they supply with food, clothing, and servants. The Camo are a patriarchal nation, meaning the father is in charge of the household, such as the king rules the planet.
Technology level: Up-to-date with The New Republic
General behavior: Usually very loyal unless forced to do something, stubborn, kind, peaceful (unlike Asteria), skilled with blades, curious, friendly, and only attacks when provoked or angered beyond reasoning.
History: The Camoa origin, Flague, was a desolate star system beyond the Outer Rim, originally found during the Old Republic era. For a time the Camo were affiliated with the Old Republic, that is until the first Camoa civil war, which resulted in the monarch ruled kingdom it still had today. The new monarchs renounced any affiliation they had and became a neutral planet. The planet Flague and the Camo mysteriously disappeared from history, about 50 years later. The Camo were refound by Seperatists during the Clone Wars and forced into slavery. When the Republic found out and came to the rescue, they were led by a young noble, Feradon Cloudspeaker, age 11, who helped a squadron of troops into the capital and take out the majority of the droid army there. 21 years ago, the Camo were virtually wiped out when they refused to help the Sith with a plot to spy on the New Republic, after taking the king, queen, and heir(Asteria), hostage. They forced the king and queen to watch their planet destroyed by mere firepower. They then forced the last heir to the throne to watch her parents be beheaded. It is unknown if the Sith took any other prisoners then the princess.
Notable Player-Characters: Asteria Starcatcher, heir to the Camoa throne, is the only known being of her species, but there may be others...
Intent: I actually have been working on the idea of the Camo for about 2 years, and this rp site has given me a chance to share my work with the world, the story of a dying species with Rays of hope all over the Star Wars Galaxy.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Elvenchild319"]

Please do not post works in progress. The codex is for completed submissions. Use faction pre-factory, pms or blogs to work on things.

[member="Elvenchild319"]

Their homeplanet would have been rebuilt same as the several worlds restored in the boards history. This will have to be edited and a submission made

Given the different groups their culture will need to be larger substantially. Explain the system and how each are involved.

They will need more weaknesses as getting tense in populated areas is not strong enough to counter self camouflage

Your history will nee to be expanded upon.

Elvenchild319

Allow me to reintroduce myself
[member="Matsu Ike"]

It's mostly finished, I expanded the history, expanded the culture to be more specific about classes, and expanded their weaknesses. Is there anything else I need to add or change?

[member="Elvenchild319"]

Deleting planets from the archives is a complicated ad very rare thing. It takes something more. Please expand upon this and the rest of the history for the species. You are adding to the lore of the site.

For culture expand upon this as well you want to give readers a feel for this race in case they want to use it. These shouldn't be Star Trek aliens of the week that look human but have a forehead ridge, act like humans but are super gifted in one aspect, have a basic history and are just from an era of earth.

Their ability to cloak themselves would make their metabolism high and there is the question of how it is. Are they cloaking like a hssiss dragon? Are they changing their skin color like a gecko? Both would be tiring and add to how they are. I would like to see moe detail on this as it could be abuse. Both in the strengths and more weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom