Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Call of Mandalore | SoM & The Enclave

Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Hypatia Arresh Szilvos Kelborn Briika Munin Briika Munin Talon Richwood Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Kestus Bralor Fenn Stag Fenn Stag Campion Kast Campion Kast

Honestly, Vaux would've been content with just leaving. In her mind she'd heard all she need to to give a report to her brother. But then Kestus spoke up, giving his thoughts on the matter of Siv's words. She didn't know what it was about it, but.... It got her blood boiling. This Mandalorian seemed to be disregarding anyone who wasn't.... She.... Her fists tightened as she stopped, removing her helmet before turning around and looking him dead in the visor. It was clear on her face that anger and sadness seemed to have been brought up from her. She then spoke up, speaking a mix of Basic and Concordian.

"I'm here fore my brother, but what I'm about to say is all me. You talk a big game, but all you have is a one track mind you three legged Jack. You put down all those who haven't seen the destruction on Mandalore or won't fight. You forget not all of us or from Mandalore or can fight right now! You're people both say that my clan has done well fighting the Sith, the mock Force Users like our Alor isn't one. You act like there aren't reason you can't come close to those monster! My sister-in-law is a former Sith slave. She's told us what could happen if she's ever found.... Along with our fleet being more than just Mandalorians at this point. Say what you want about my, my brother, everyone else cause I'm past caring about these arguments, but don't act like rebuilding first isn't a way to get our...." She stopped as someone spoke up. She looked to see and unfamiliar Mandalorian, Campion, and her fists loosened some. She took a step back, sliding her helmet back on before looking around. Osik she may've just slipped up. She looked between Siv and Kestus before sighing and looking down to the floor.

"I'm... sorry, but I meant what I said. I'll take whatever's coming now, but...." No. She figured it was better to shut her trap before she got herself into a deeper pit.

Her arms crossed, listening as they threw out false accusations just as quick as they could think them. Glancing to siv as he told her to put her hilt up she relented and slid the hilt back onto her hip and stepped back to stand with the enclave to merely listen now

She knew both sides wanted their home free, each one wanted to once more stand upon manda'yaim, letting a breath out she rubbed her chin as she continued to listen to each side back and forth for another minute before she heard vaux speak up and looked to the young girl ad she let forth her voice before she quieted down once more. Star came over and patted her shoulder to calm her but smile

<mando'a vaux...but I congratulate you in the boldness but remember to hold your tongue on things

She said quietly to her, both chiding and praising her before she turned back to the group

Mando_thread_banner.png

Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Hypatia Arresh Szilvos Kelborn Briika Munin Briika Munin Talon Richwood Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Kestus Bralor Fenn Stag Fenn Stag Campion Kast Campion Kast

Beneath the smothering shade of the Hold’s wide and Mando’a script decorated threshold, Beskadala had been quietly listening. She was sat on a durasteel crate, with some alien beast’s pelt draped over it to provide crude cushioning. She listened, listened to the same fears and bravado play out. A scar split smirk tweaked the edges of her lips and she closed her eyes slowly, sighing into her helmet’s interior display electronics. “Was this what you wanted to show me Ra?” Beskadala scoffed, opining to the ghost of Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla that lingered in her mind. “This, the vision you wanted me to see?”.

It had been half a year since the old Manda’lor tracked her down to the junk wastes of Samovar. There he had given her the Call, his Call. He spoke to her about a vision he saw, of a new beginning, but the troubling birth it would first have to pass. He said it needed her to be there. “A relic to resurrect a relic,” he harshly joked. Maybe she had finally become exhausted of running and hiding. Maybe this was a selfish quest to reclaim some resemblance of being a Mandalorian she had lost years ago after the civil war. Whatever it was, she had heeded his call and travelled to Echoy’la. Just in time to Ra vanish once more. She knew no one, none of these successors. Most of the old Clans were dead or scattered. She really was a relic. So like one, she remained silent and hidden.

“Oritsir,” Beskadala cursed under her breath, ‘damn it all’.

She pressed her dark gloved hands onto her armored legs and pushed herself up. Beskadala took slow steps towards the central space of the Hold where the different representatives of the scattered Mando’ade voiced their threats, oaths, and claims. Kestus Bralor ! Beskadala’s voice modulator assisted growl roared. It bounced off the walls and every Mandalorian assembled like a meandering crack of thunder before falling and fading into the floor.

Her armor was austere and bare beskar, grey, rough, and unpolished, as if it was poured onto her body right from the forge. It was the very same beskar she had stolen from the Sith in the past, the last time the Mandalorians assembled for a single task. She appeared like a broken sword that had seen one too many battles and was now adorned with chipped edges and worn spine.

“I do not know you,” Beskadala said, as she strode past Mandalorian. “I do not know the Sons of Mandalore, nor do I know the other bands that claim to be our vod.”

“But, I know what you all speak off,”
Beskadala continued, “I know it too well.”

Her grim beskar steel helmet and black visor turned to pass a glance at Siv Dragr Siv Dragr and his entourage. “I know of struggling out in the far reaches of galaxy. Surviving on the might of the Mando’ade way of life.”

“However, it will ware you down, vod,”
Beskadala said, “I have done everything to survive. I have killed for Hutts, stole for scum in Wild Space…I have been the bloody pawn of other warlords. And all the while I said, ‘it was to survive’…and yet it is I who died.”

She looked away and marched closer and closer to a disc shaped central module the Mandalorians were amassed around, and where their host Kestus was standing. “I died, ceased to be a Mandalorian and became a rabid dog who would bite whomever the hand that fed me commanded…It took Ra Viszla to resurrect who I once was. And before him the last scion of Clan Ori’Vod. Now I know who I am.”

“I am Beskadala Sylvara Ordo,”
Beskadala said, reaching the central module. “Warrior of the lost Ordo, loyal servant of Manda’yaim and the true Mando’ade people wherever they are. Daughter to a murdered Clan, Wife to a murdered betrothed.”

Beskadala pulled her hand back and pulled her power-hammer from its electromagnetic lock in the long holster that was slung across her chest plat in a bandolier. She brought it forward and dropped it onto the module with a clattering thud.

“And I will have my vengeance…in this life…or the next,” Beskadala swore.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

94RDn8F.png

E N C L A V E
caiUixj.png

She had been standing there, One hand on her hip and the other gripped tightly around her staff ever since Kestus last spoke. She knew when she'd been silenced, Though she hadn't been stopped by accepting defeat. Hypatia had been scorned as much as she, And she could be content with that. Maybe some progress can be made as of now, She thought. Though in truth, Joti had done just as much to drag out their petty disagreements as had Hypatia, Though she would of remind anyone who mentioned it that Hypatia had begun the hostilities, While Joti had simply returned fire. Regardless of who started it however, Kestus had ended it. For now.

<"I look forward to it, This... Crucible.">
Funny, Her Clan's Forge within the Cin'Vode was also called "The Crucible". No doubt the fortress' Crucible was named in a more metaphorical sense. A place to mold warriors or some such. She looked forward to seeing it of course, And fighting Hypatia. They would leave one of three ways: Bitter Enemies, Indifferent Warriors or Vode. Only time would tell.

Then came the others. Vaux of Clan Gred, Campion Kast, Whom she seemed to recognize by his black and yellow poncho from the Bounty Hunter's guild outpost on Tatooine, Fenn Munin, Whom she in fact did not recognize, But who's clan would have raised her brow, had she known, And then Hypatia again. Each made their own points, Each valid in their own way even if they had only scratched the surface of the issues at large here today.
To Joti's surprise, It was Hypatia Arresh 's Words that made her stop and think at first. It seemed they had similarities that The Concordian had failed to see initially.

But then came Beskadala Beskadala . Another woman she couldn't recognize, But who's clan went back far into Mandalorian History, And Who's words clung to Joti's soul, Wrapping it in the warmth of understanding and piercing clawing at the regret of a past life buried deep within, Tearing it out of her chest like breath leaving a punctured lung.

<"The Ordo is right..."> She sighs.

<"I've been at this Lone Wolf game too long...">
Beskadala was a name she wouldn't forget. Whoever she was, Her story seemed remarkably similar to Joti's, Who's Clan, Friends, Family and Lovers had all been taken from her by either the Sith of The Bounty Hunter's life. Hearing someone who could relate to that pain, It brought something out of her that even she couldn't quite explain.

<"And you,"> She turns to Hypatia Arresh , Taking a few steps in her direction before coming to a stop. <"A name for a name and a match in the Crucible, Afterwards we walk out Vod An, Same as everyone else. Sound good?"

OOC: (I know some of you folks are looking for interactions, Feel free to interact with Joti if you find an opportunity. She's usually friendlier than this lol)

Talon Aegis

T

Tags: Hypatia Arresh Kestus Bralor Beskadala Beskadala Ordo Ordo Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Szilvos Kelborn Fenn Stag Fenn Stag Briika Munin Briika Munin Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Campion Kast Campion Kast

Talon shook his head silently, if this was the pact he were to have joined, he may have thought it first over. While yes he did care and wish to work with his fellow Vod, he'd rather not watch them tear eachother apart. This was followed up by Joti saying,

<"A name for a name and a match in the Crucible, Afterwards we walk out Vod An, Same as everyone else. Sound good?"

This stopped him for a second as he turned to her, confused thinking it over, then realizing that's how they met. Opposing sides, yet worked together and managed to both make it out alive.

This prompted him to think, I mean... she's probably not wrong. This caused Talon to quietly laugh to himself as he resumed his normal position, what he had to do was address the newcomer, Beskadala Beskadala , though. "<As a fellow member of a fallen clan, I agree that we should have justice, or vengeance as you put it. Though I am telling you now, never treat it as vengeance, that is how you lose everything, this is from past experience.>"

Shaking his head he said a remark to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla as he turned back towards the group, "<Why do I feel you two will become good friends after this?>" Quietly he resumed his position, trying to be a calm amongst the storm, like he did as he watched the arguments earlier. Though many had recently changed their attitude which left Talon behind the crowd and a little confused, but catching up quickly.

housedragrbanner_1.png

E N C L A V E

Tag: Talon Richwood | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Szilvos Kelborn | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Briika Munin Briika Munin | Campion Kast Campion Kast | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Kestus Bralor | Hypatia Arresh | Beskadala Beskadala

"I welcome any of you are willing to fight to stand with us in our struggle, forge a bond in the field of battle putting these parasites to the blade. No price is too high to pay for reclaiming our home, for bringing blood and iron to those who have defiled our identity. A moment in defiance in defense of our home is worth everything more than a lifetime spent on your knees."

Siv stopped, behind the group of Enclave warriors, still facing away from the Sons of Mandalore and their fortress as Bralor's words rang clear over the hushed silence. His gloved hand tightened into a fist as his mind warred against itself in his head.

He hadn't been there when the Darjetii had come. He hadn't been there to fight for his home, his Clan, his people.

If he walked away now, it would be an insult to the memory of Clan Dragr. Out of the hundreds that had died on that day, he was their only legacy; and now, he was on the verge of walking away, of letting their murderers go unpunished. Would that be his decision? Would that his be his declaration? Cowardice in the name of wisdom? The words of Clan Dragr rang clear in his mind, as if he wasan initiate about to take his verd'goten.

We are not blades forged of iron, but blades that are forged of steel.

"I will fight."

His voice cut through the commotion, and he turned from looking away to face the Sons of Mandalore. "I will not let the death of my Clan be in vain. The Sith Empire will pay back for every inch of Mandalore they conquered in blood." He turned his body, walking past the group of Enclave warriors to march up the steps towards the one who spoke for the Sons of Mandalore, Kestus Bralor, extending his hand as a sign of fellowship.

"I will fight alongside you. For Manda'yaim."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom