Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Breezes of Freedom

Ashera was the planet Arbaal had been born, where he had grown up, where he lived. It was a nice planet just outside the Republic's reach and that's what every typical citizen should have known about the planet. But it was most likely quite surprising to hear even a native of the planet doesn't know much about it, nor a little about its past. Even though having lived on the planet for years, Arbaal had spent the most of his lifetime in a forest, being raised in secrecy. And then he had moved to the capital city of the planet, it held the name Dalaria.

And strangely, he still didn't learn too much about the planet as he only see what he was supposed to see, and hear what he had to hear. One could tell he obviously had been brainwashed. Some even spoke without the king's ruling hand, Arbaal wouldn't know what to do. It was a rumour. The boy knew exactly what he would like to do.

Standing near a training facility which was mostly made for royal knights, Arbaal looked at the training men and women who were preparing for a little raid to the deep caves. The brainwashed man was feeling lucky he didn't have to serve the King in the army, but instead was able to be his bodyguard. Even though he was really weak, he knew his eyes would be his most powerful weapon and with them he would be able to protect the King, no matter what happens.

But like mentioned, the facility was mostly for royal knights. So there were other people, too. They were just some simple citizens, Arbaal could tell. Some of these were shooting with bows, some were training with their swords and battleaxes. They boy had always thought if he were to serve the military, his weapon of choice would be a simple axe, nothing too fancy.

Like one could tell, the training grounds were really... medievalesque. There were no real cool, technologically advanced weapons or anything. To be fair, most of the planet was quite... old-themed. They used some modern technology, but preferred to stay in the old ages.

Planetary defense forces still used starships and blasters and similar to defend the world, though.

After thinking about everything, Arbaal, wearing a white shirt and a black robe with golden decorations, black trousers and boots of the same colour, stepped closer to the facility, heading towards the place he thought he should train at - it was the gym.

He had to get stronger.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Dalaria, a very nice city. Razz was here for one reason and one only, it was to help out in the training area. He stepped off his ship and started to walk towards the arena area.
Looking around Razz noticed all the men and women trainin with older weapons. He liked the idea especially since he fought in hand to hand combat.

Mabye he would learn somthing today, he was ready.

Walking to the training area he noticed a man, this man was [member="Arbaal Mistcaller"], he felt he should keep his identity as a crime lord secret. Even if he was a crime lord he was noble. The man was wearing a white shirt and a black robe with golden decorations, black trousers and boots of the same colour, pretty flashy for training.

Today Razz wore his white collared shirt under his black vest, and a pair of blue jeans. He walked up to the man.

"Hello sir, I am here to train some warrior's, are you one of them?" He asked in a deep voice.

[member="Arbaal Mistcaller"]

"Hello sir, I am here to train some warrior's, are you one of them?"

It was a question which frightened Arbaal a bit, as he was surprised to hear somebody speaking to him. But he quickly regained himself and answered, "I am not exactly a warrior." Then he completely turned towards the man before continuing, "But I am willing to train." His sentences were usually really short, he didn't have much to say. It was also due to the fact that he couldn't think too much by himself.

Then he thought he should have come with a different set of clothing. The "standard" bodyguard armour (which, strangely, was only worn by Arbaal as he was the King's only bodyguard) was not exactly made for fighting, but it was more... ceremonial. Of course there was the real ceremonial armour, but that was really made for only festivals and ceremonies, even though it was a real plate armour. But to be honest, he hadn't even known he would actually start to train that day. He could have easily run to the palace to bring other clothing, but he thought it would be too much unnecessary work and tiring himself.

"I am not too strong," he said a moment after speaking his previous sentence. "I hope it's not a problem."

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looked at the man. "Not exactly a warrior, well if you want to train then we can." He touched his bandaged face, no feeling, nice. He looked at the man when he said he wasn't to strong.

"I will let you know somthing, you don't need to be strong to fight well. I once took down a man by just twisting his arm, you could do that too. To me it is not a problem, I can train most." He thought for a moment. "What do you do that requires you to wear such highly decorated clothing?" He asked in all politeness.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

It was good to hear that he could still be trained to fight. Might be useful for his job. But then after the question the man asked, he really got into thinking whether he should train or not. The problem was that a random person could easily abuse the knowledge of Arbaal being the King's personal bodyguard. Many people wouldn't have trusted this person who had just come to say that he is a trainer.

But Arbaal felt like he should tell the man the truth. Most of the times, it was right to listen to his heart, even though he had not done that much in his life, seeing how most of the decisions he had to face were decided by others. This was a different time, though. And the thought of freedom to choose was something interesting, a feeling which made him have a ticklish feel inside.

"I am a bodyguard."

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looked at all the people around him...jus t wow.

"I am a bodyguard." [member="Arbaal Mistcaller"] said.

"Well at least I know your going to put some training to use." He said before looking back to the man. "My name is Razz Michaels, as for my job, well lets just say I am a businessman. I keep peole in line with their money, I am a very good hand to hand combat fighter just to let you know." He said before putting his bandaged hand out for [member="Arbaal Mistcaller"] to shake it.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Arbaal only looked at the man, trying to concentrate on what he is saying or about to say. He was expecting the worst, but it looked a bit like the man didn't actually care about him being weak, yet still a bodyguard. He was about to start trusting the man, but then he remembered he should not lose his carefulness. A person who has to tell they are good is a person who is the least good, that's what he had come to understand during his life. But... still... he sensed something in the man, something which made Arbaal trust him.

The boy shook the man's hand, even though it was bandaged, like the rest of him. He didn't bother to ask him about it, though.

"Nice to meet you. I am Arbaal Mistcaller." His voice, however, didn't talk about being nice and friendly or anything. He was emotionless.

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looke at the man, he seemed to be good, for now everything seemed ok, hopefully it could stay like that.

"It is nice too meet you Mr. [member="Arbaal Mistcaller"]." Razz said with a polite gentleman's tone.

He wondered what was he even doing here

Then he remembered.

Even though he was a crime lord, he feels he needs to do some goog deeeds in this galaxy, and this was a good place to start.

"Do you want to start now or know mor about eachother?" He said with his hands behind his back.

"Do you want to start now or know more about each other?"

"I am fine with whichever you decide to do," Arbaal spoke. He never broke eye contact with anybody, even if others broke eye contact with him. He had been told eyes are a person's most powerful weapon, and breaking eye contact being a sign of a person's weakness. That is exactly why eyes were so important for Arbaal. Now his whole life revolved around people's eyes. Thanks to his father who had spoken of them so often.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
His eye's stayed locked to [member="Arbaal Mistcaller"]'s.

"It is your training Mr. Mistcaller, you choose when you train and when you do other things." He said nicley.

He looked at the scenery of the area, it was nice, very nice.

Doing good felt good. He thought to himself.

"It is your training Mr. Mistcaller, you choose when you train and when you do other things."

"I will train," Arbaal said, simply, straightforwardly. There was no need to complicate things. His blue eyes looked away from the bandaged man's, but that was due to the reason the boy himself turned away from Razz. His mind was full of thoughts, occupied with doubts and unsure feelings, but he had to press them all done, overcome them. There was no time to be unsure about anything. He had to train.

"What will we do first?"

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz lookedmat the ble eyed man and smiled.

"Well let's go to the arena area so I can show you a few things." He said while walking towards the arena.

When the man made it Razz began to talk.

"I'm pretty sure this is important, if the enemy has a weapon and is threatening your boss, all you do is walk up to them and twist their arm, they should drop their weapons instantly. Here you try." He said before grabbing a knife and attempting to stab [member="Arbaal Mistcaller"]

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Arbaal only nodded as they walked to the arena. He was a bit curious of what they are going to do, but he didn't ask anything from Razz. He enjoyed the momentary silence, because that's what the boy admired the most in life. Then, after arriving to the arena, the man had started talking again, giving some information about the first... exercise? He knew he wouldn't be too good at it, but he had to try. Now was his chance to become better.

As Razz started to stab him, the boy stepped a bit closer to the man and then to his right, taking the man's arm into his hand, trying to twist it hard enough. The twist was probably not strong enough to make the man drop the knife. Probably.

He was really bad at all this stuff...

Razz Michaels

R
The man successful repeled thhe attack but he wasnt strong enough to make Razz drop the knife.

"Try twisting my arm as hard as you can, try not to break my wrist." He said with a laugh to [member="Arbaal Mistcaller"] if it worked Razz would dop the knife and the threat would be delt with.

He was happy to teach the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom