Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Brain Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
Tube_Power_Banks_grey.jpg

Image Source: totalmerchandise.co.uk
Intent: To sub The Cyborg's brain core technology, to make the character legitimate.
Development Thread: Can make a past rp and provide if needed,
Manufacturer: The Cyborg
Model: "Brain core"
Affiliation: The Cyborg
Modularity: No.
Production: Three were made, only one is left. So, unique.
Materials: Durasteel, brain tissue, droid brain, wiring, various other parts.
Description: When Nohan Takata first became 'The Cyborg' he underwent extensive procedures seperating his brain in to three parts, and supplementing the three portions with droid brains, as well as motherboards and chips, effectively preparing himself to be placed into a droid body. Each core also contained what would be the power supply of the droid bodies he would be placed inside, basic power cell technology. The cores were be made to be able to be connected to pretty much any suitable droid or computer, to effectively house Nohan's conciousness. The first two cores were destroyed over the years, leaving The Cyborg with a single 'life' left, a last chance to "live". So, the last core was placed in to one of the droid bodies The Cyborg had prepared, and his last chance began.

(This is only my second technology post, ever, so... :p Again, bear with me.)

I don't see any issues with this.

This is the first of it's kind to come through here.

It's not really A.I and you're basically not playing your character until this is done.

I'm going to review it until I can get better answers just to make sure we're fully in the clear, ok?

[member="The Cyborg"]

[member="The Cyborg"]

I got my answers as I expected they would be.

Thank you for fleshing this character out and giving me some knowledge on the subject.

Approved, pending secondary approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom