Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blackmarket - When you need a little somethin' somethin'

BM1_1.png

The Red Ravens are the largest supplier of illegal narcotics operating in the Galaxy today. Largely because they have a penchant for dealing with opposition with extreme prejudice.

With everything from the classics to something a little more exotic, the Ravens have you covered.

If you need a little get up and go, or maybe you want to slow it down, maybe you even want to keep someone in line or increase your chances of 'impressing' that special someone, they've got the drug for that.

From single use buys to repeat bulk orders, the Ravens can fill damned near any order. So have a look and indulge yourself..

You may only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough..

Depressants

Euphoriants

Hallucinogens

Interrogation Drugs

Smoked Drugs

Spice

Stimulants

Miscellaneous

"My drug of choice? For my money it has to be Lesai. It's addictive of course, but considering the benefits no sane being would stop taking it anyway."

The Twi'lek grinned as she answered the question.

"Imagine, doing away with the need for sleep. Think of all the hours you've wasted, when you could have been getting things done. They say it extends your lifespan. It doesn't of course, it just makes all of the lifespan you're given useful."

She glanced at her nails.

"It's pricey of course, and hard to produce in bulk, but we have our ways."

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
that's quite the addiction, however it does explain how you've managed to become as powerful as you hav. Not needing to sleep means you have less moments of vulnerability. Dangerous, but for a woman in your position it's understandable.

[member="Orick T'ane"]

"Mmm, what can I say? I had to go without sleep anyway and it does begin to affect you eventually. This way I never sleep and I'm always sharp. Since the chances of my supply drying up are largely nil, the side effects are unproven and I'd likely be accused of them regardless.."

The Twi'lek shrugged with a sharp toothed grin.

"I took the phrase don't let them catch you sleeping literally, it's worked out quite well so far."

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

He smiles as he chuckles, " You strike me as the type to take something like that literally, especially with how... popular you are these days. it's a shame you only sell drugs, I can always use a few extra guns and explosives, and a star ship from time to time."

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Atrace leaned up against a wall the hood of his robe concealing his face."I'm looking for work you know...it really doesnt matter what kind of work it is as long as I'm paid you'll find I'm quite able to get into places easily without being detected. I could be a very valuable ally if I'm paid right"

Atrace pushed himself off of the wall and walked towards his now uncloaked ship "I'll be in touch"

"I might have work for you soon... I'll keep you in mind."

Of course she'd need to find out who [member="Darth Atrace"] was and where his loyalties lay first. After all, you didn't pay your enemies to infiltrate themselves. Though wouldn't it be a good joke if you did and it worked?

"Incapacitating a force user? Tranqarest or Somatoll are both proven. Other drugs might work as well, but they do have a distressing tendency to be able to remove poisons or heal themselves. A proven option is your best bet."

She paused for a moment considering.

"Of course Masters of any alignment are another beast all together, I'd not count on them staying down regardless of what you pump them full of. So don't be an idiot. While they're shrugging off the drug shoot them in the face."

[member="Triam Akovin"]

"For you? Easily affordable. I'll send the invoice with the shipments."

There wasn't a particular reason for it, but Chiasa applied a discount all the same. She liked Triam. The woman had always struck her as exceedingly capable.

[member="Levy Willamina"]

"Mmm, my position and legal company can be lost, but this? Underworld contacts are forever. I keep the credits flowing after all. If you want a contract for any of the above, I'll make it happen, don't worry about that. Your Neutron Pixie is crated and in transit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom