Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birth of Monsters

Placeholder 011

P
The creation of Sithspawn had always been questionable. Many of the higher echelons of darksiders considered birthing of such monstrosities a momentous achievement. Others viewed it as a grotesque misuse of the power granted by the force. The former tended to win out in the end.

It was as such, that this monster had been born unto the galaxy. Its body was no longer what it once was. Once, it had been a carefree child, living with its parents in relative happiness. It had not known of the Graug. It had not known that its world had been conquered. It had not known that those it loved had been fed to the Graug warbeasts.

And it never needed to.

The monster was crouched, easily six feet tall in this position. Spikes jutted from its body where patches of green skin still clung in bloody patches. Its own blood coated the floor, along with bones, and organs. Its intestines swirled in the crimson pool around its armored knees, yet, the monster was whole.

Its slitted eyes stared obediantly up at its creator, its murderer, its savior. Two of its brother had been birthed in a similar manner on either side of it, they would serve the monster, as the monster served its master.

Their bodies had been ripped and torn apart, and replaced with something new, something better. Once, the monster had been a poor Twi'lek child. Now, it was perfection. Grotesque beauty in all forms of the expression.

It stared up at its master, ready to serve. "I am Spawn."

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Spawn"]

"Spawn...yes this is your name and you are my weapon. I will use to destroy those who threaten my will...now tell me, who is your ultimate enemy?" Krag growled to his new 'son'. The Sith Spawns had been a work of love, not for the darkside or an individual but a love of power that Krag knew the Sith and his New Order deserved. This beast of vile creation would serve him well, even if it and its brothers were but a mere test for a greater purpose.

Placeholder 011

P
The ghastly creatures rose its bony head toward its lord. Its lack of eyelids and the bone around its rotting face made an interpretation of its expression impossible. "I serve my lord, Darth Vulcanus. My greatest foe is the sickly government of the Republic, Democracy, all who oppose the will of my Lord, and those who dare to rise against the power of the Sith."

Spawn lowered its massive head, dipping its head into the sticky liquid soaking the floor and the scattered entrails that were once its own. Its voice rumbled, low and foreboding. "And I am the weapon against all the lessers who would try and seize your great power."

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Spawn"]

Vulcanus looked up at the beast, his face lightening up with a grin of pure, malevolent delight. Yes, this spawn and his brothers would serve him well and they would bring death to all those that dared move against him. "Good....you are perfection, a creation of Graug blood and nothing can outmatch you. Now, I have a mission for you. I have heard whispers of a splinter faction of the CIS breaking off to form a new government...they could become powerful allies of the Republic. Find them and convince them to join the New Order. If they do not yield, kill them....ALL of them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom