Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Long Drop (Daniel Tresk)

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
She was quite for a few moments, looking down at him as if still ready to smash his face in. Her foot kept him pinned as she contemplated her choices. Finally, and almost suddenly, she threw her makeshift club away. As it crashed against something she smiled as she lifted her foot off and picked [member="Daniel Tresk"] up. Though instead of just picking him up onto his feet she hoisted him all the way into the air with both arms on him, like a child being held by an adult.
She had a grin as she said "I'm starting to like you, Silly Beard Guy. So where do I sign up with this Tech Union thingy?"

Daniel Tresk

A Most Lamentable Tragedy
Daniel smiled for mere seconds only for it to be replaced by an expression of pure terror as he was swung around in the air. "PUT ME DOOOOOWN! Alright! Techno Union, go to a world by the name of Dantooine. It's under the rule of the Union, and I got some people there that can get you right into the upper echelons of the place! Now, GET THE KARK AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed with an intense anger.

Daniel brushed off the dirt and rubble from his jacket, and began to angrily storm off, ignoring the flaming wreck of the speeder behind him, and the confused looks of the horrified Neimodians.

[member="Tanalth"]

Tanalth

Just as [member="Daniel Tresk"] tried walking off after struggling too much to the point where Tanalth had to put hi down she quickly reached over and grabbed his arm. She picked him up again with ease before slinging him over her shoulder. Her one hand held his feet together while the other was on his back. Basically she carried him like a caveman would his mate, or any other brutish comparison.
"Oh no you don't." she said with a big grin on her face. "You're coming with me. Don't want to go walking into what could be a trap." She looked over her shoulder before her hand gave his butt, as if to humiliate him, a few light taps, then saying "Come on, silly beard. Let's get me some of those Union benefits."

Daniel Tresk

A Most Lamentable Tragedy
Daniel once again noticed his skin turn pale and sickly as Tanalth slung him over her shoulder. A horrified expression came over his face as she tapped his butt, as he began reaching out for any bystander. "HEELP! PLEASE! Ugh, what's the karkin' point... Two questions: One, could you put me down, and B, what will I be gettin' outta this?" He asked with noticeable hesitation in his voice. While he may have been absolutely terrified of the clone carrying him, he always was a shrewd businessman who always tried to get the best out of any situation, good or bad.

Eventually, the bounty hunter stopped resisting, and just went limp. No point in fighting back, right?

[member="Tanalth"]

Tanalth

As she kept carrying him she answered the first question with "Nope. No can do, silly beard. I can't have you running off either. You'll stick with me even if I have to handcuff you to me." She stopped and looked back and winked "Or would you want that instead?" After that she kept walking towards the spaceport, despite the odd looks she had from people, while adding "And the best part out of this is me not pummeling you into the dirt. And hey! Now you get to gloat how you're the one who brought e into the Techy Union thing. I bet all your friends will be so proud."
[member="Daniel Tresk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom