Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beginning of a New Life [Minna]

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
Midvinter
Tháinbroek
[member="Minna"]

The snow under the feet of Björn was so... fuzzy and comfortable. With these nearly 18 years he had been alive, he had come to enjoy the seemingly endless winter of his homeworld. Anything warmer would have been too much for him and that is exactly why he never wanted to leave the planet. He had heard much about desert planets: the ones which have two suns or are just really hot. He couldn't live a single day on such a planet.

Thainbroek was the home of him and there was no need to move out, away from the perfect city. He had just started his own life: he had had to find a home for himself in a few days as he couldn't live outdoors a while. It was a disaster, that his parent asked their only son to leave the home. It was, indeed, sad.

He often thought about what kind of life he would have had if he wouldn't have had to leave. He could have a woman already... And maybe soon he could have children...

Sitting right next to a wall, the young boy looked a bit like a hobo. His coat was the only thing which made him look like normal person.

The small, green creature hopped out from her starfighter, which she had landed on the outskirts of the city, as to not attract too much attention. That was going to be hard though, as she pulled up her hood to shield herself from the cold, her extremely small structure made her stand out once she reached the city. The large gates of the city impressed her, as she walked past the strange buildings, the architecture of which she had never seen before. Minna stopped, leaning on the walking stick she used to stop her back from hurting. A boy had caught her attention, sat by a wall. There was something about this boy she could feel, despite the fact he was alone and sitting in the cold. The Jedi approached the boy, looking straight at him, as she was smaller than him even with him sitting down. "Lost, you look. Cold, you must be." Minna pulled her robe tighter around her, feeling the cold herself. "Alright, are you?".

[member="Ásbjörn Olafsson"]

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
"Yeah, I am alright, I guess. Thank you!" Björn spoke. He was not cold, actually, but... he was indeed very lonely. The strange green creature who had appeared next to him seemed friendly and worrying... Like a good person. His coat was big enough to fit the interesting figure under it, so he opened it a bit and spoke, "Aren't you feeling cold? I could take you under my coat..."

"If you want to..."

He smiled at her. "You may call me Björn."

He had never been that friendly to complete stranger before. It must have been a strange day. Or maybe he just had to find new friends who could help him at overcoming such a stressful time.

[member="Minna"]

Minna smiled at the boy. She liked people who were kind, which is one of the reasons she became a Jedi. The Jedi accepted the cover of the boy's coat, smiling up at him as she leaned on her walking stick. "Kind, you are." Minna looked up at him. "What leaves you out here alone?" She asked, huddling further into the coat to keep warm.

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
"Thank you, I guess!" Björn replied to the Jedi's expression about his kindness.

"Life is stressful and a bit difficult. I am just stuck and I can't seem to find a way out of this trouble..." He was indeed having a hard time managing with his life. This sudden change didn't allow him to learn how to do some things in life.

Living alone was difficult.

"But why talk about me? Who are you?" The question was asked with a friendly tone.

[member="Minna"]

Minna smiled. "Minna, my name is. A Jedi, I am." She looked up to see the boy's reaction. "Nothing but training, my life. More interesting, is yours most likely.

[member="Ásbjörn Olafsson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom