Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beast And the Acolyte!

[member="Nicar"]

Crystalsong

The forest was quiet for Force knows what reason... all except for a young Ruferalahuin roaming about the forest floor. Hungry in a way you can't truly fathom, he roams, searching for a force user to fight while restraining his racial hunger.

(I'm bad at introductions as I said in another thread)

Nicar

Something Tangible
The hooded Chiss roamed across the viny forest, quietly seeking an adversary for his quest. As he felt the woods winding off, he had a strange sense of an unknown power.

( err sure :3 )

[member="Nicar"]

(Note, try making more to go with, if yer new to RPing to start with though, I just gave you a tip xD)

The Ruferalahuin kept walking and then started running when he sensed the hooded Chiss, determined to challenge himself

Nicar

Something Tangible
The Chiss uncloaks, revealing a indigo, scarred face right through. While he walks into the forest, he saw a Ruferalahuin, then quickly hides unto a nearby bush. Nael places his hand on his waist, yearning for a duel as he slowly crawls to a stone platform.

Nicar

Something Tangible
( More like a near-human canine species. )

As he witnesses the Ruferalahuin coming by, he quickly jumps up and allowed himself to be vulnerable, but then releases his hands and walked slowly with cold hands by his side.

[member="Nicar"]

(Yeah, but it's based on the Kitsune in a way, despite it not saying that. I'm a Ruferalahuin as you can tell, but I'm the same type as Malachite)

The Ruferalahuin jumps up on the platform and makes himself known to the Chiss, still eager to keep up with a challenge.

Nicar

Something Tangible
The Chiss unhoods himself to reveal himself to his contemporary adversary.

" Strange enough to contend with ourselves without knowing each of our names, hm? " as he positions his hands on his hips, waiting for
a gesture.

Nicar

Something Tangible
Still yearning for a challenge, the Chiss unveils his name.

" Val'kis at your service, then. " he gestures himself as he pulls an object on his pocket, revealing a durasteel-cladded lightsabre.

" Might aswell accept your challenge. " as the young folk eagerly grins to Kyuubi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom