Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Battle of Naboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event Name: The Battle of Naboo.

IC Link: [X]

Involved Parties: Lord Mythos, Some Sith, TU.

Event Type: Dominion/Battle

Summary: After the Knight (at the time) of the OS Darth Mythos caught wind of the expansion of the Techno Union in his home planet of Naboo he was hellbent on halting the encroaching capitalist blanket by all means necessary.

Rallying the Gran Gungan Army he was able to meet the armies of the Techno Union upon the plains of Naboo and faced them head on.
Gungan_Shield.png

With help of some allies he personally had and not raising a single contingency of Sith soldiers he decided to lead the Gungan army against the Techno Union Droid forces. The battle seemed even but it was not that way for long, the battle took a turn for the worst for the Sith as Mandalorian forces of [member="Darth Vulkan"] arrived in full force armed with powerful weapons that Gungans could not hope to match.

Mythos and Vulkan met in the battlefield for the first time and the clash of beskar and plasma between the Dark Jedi and the Sith Knight ended in more than just a slight advantage in favor of the Dragon of Mandalore.

After the defeat and slaughter of the Grand Gungan army and the death of Boss Nosso what followed was a galactic incident that threatened to shatter the alliance between the Techno Union and the One Sith. Such a tear in the alliances was avoided by careful ambassadorship and the personal work of the hand of the Dark lord [member="Sage Bane"].

Comments: It was one of my favorite Dominions and one of my favorite plot lines. The actions taken by Mythos threatened to break the alliance but in the end strengthened it i believe.

Other:

PC characters involved included
[member="Darth Erebos"]
[member="Count Morcus"]
[member="Nomkneer"]
[member="Darth Timoris"]
[member="Gerion Ardik"]

This is wonderful and exactly what I would love to see the LORE section used for.

I'll need you to go through and fix some of the formatting before this is ready for publishing. Also Gerion Ardik's account name is misspelled.

[member="Lord Mythos"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom