Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Bangarang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source:
ASG-SB01_01.jpg

Intent: To blow things up! This is Dr. Mordecai's initial brain child once he left his fellow Drall "compatriots".

Manufacturer: Me. I made this one...(no companies currently manufacture this)

Model: H-28

Affiliation: Personal Invention

Modularity: No modifications are known to work with this gun, yet. It's plausible to be able to put on a scope, but not a silencer.

Production: Unique

Material: Durasteel

Classification: Grenade Launcher

Size: Handheld

Length: The length of a blaster pistol

Weight: 10 pounds/4.54 kg.

Ammunition Type: 40 mm. rocket powered grenade

Ammunition Capacity: 1

Effective Range: Personal scale: The rocket itself is capable of going forward until it runs out of fuel (2 seconds of fuel). As such, it's effective at medium range, dangerous at short range, and it strays (usually downward, but the environment can change that) at long range.

Rate of Fire: Semi Automatic/Single Shot

Description: Dr. Stryker had been tinkering with designs, such as this, before he left his homeworld. There was some talk of "Overkill", "Collateral Damage", and "Danger". Since he left, he's been free to work on his designs...and worry about how to pay the bills. He is now putting the final touches on his latest invention, the "Bangarang". Why call it that, you ask? Well, you're asking the wrong person. Go ask Mordecai. I'm busy here.

Anyway, this is a single shot rocket-powered-grenade pistol. The barrel needs a regular cleaning/maintenance. How often depends on how many times the pistol is fired off. It has the punching power of a normal frag grenade. There is a light on the side of the pistol. When it's red, that means that the barrel is disengaged and open for loading. It turns to blue when the barrel is snapped back into place and the grenade has engaged the barrel's firing mechanism properly (This last part doesn't usually happen, but if there's a defect with the rocket, than it could happen).

Dr. Mordecai Stryker said:
grenade has engaged the barrel's firing mechanism properly (This last part doesn't usually happen, but if there's a defect with the rocket, than it could happen).

Edit: What I meant in that last sentence is that, if there's a defect, than it won't engage properly.

[member="Dr. Mordecai Stryker"]
That was my only question. The range is suitable for such a small launcher, and I've had the pleasure of seeing a real-life pistol-sized grenade "launcher", much like a modified flare gun. Pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom