Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Avenging Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filius Stellarum

F
Vanguard_34_final_Bachiller_02.png

Image Source: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/4bnuwyj849f3hr/store_slideshow_large/Vanguard_34_final_Bachiller_02.png
Affiliation: @Filius Stellarum
Manufacturer: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/77881-filius-stellarum/
Model: XG-44 Wraith
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, transparisteel, starship components, seating
Classification: Gunship
Length: 37 meters
Height: 8.8 meters
Width: 39 meters

Armament:
  • 4 forward blaster cannons
  • 1 forward heavy laser cannon Gatling gun
  • 1 dual laser cannon turret
  • 2 proton torpedo launchers with four torpedoes each
Special Features: High-powered electronic warfare suite with a jammer, high-powered scanner, and high-powered long range comm system, high-powered shield and tough armor
Maneuverability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 6
Hyperdrive Class: 1

Strengths:
  • Powerful forward weaponry
  • Strong shields and tough armor
  • Powerful electronic warfare suite
  • Fast hyperdrive
Weaknesses:
  • Not very agile
  • Low speed
  • Electronic warfare system prone to failure
  • Experimental, many systems require constant maintenance
  • Light rear armament

Description: This ship, offically the XG-44 Wraith, was christened the Avenging Angel by its only owner, the assassin Filius Stellarum. The ship started out as an experimental gunship built by the Hutt known as Overlord as his personal shuttle and gunship. It was stolen by Filius when he killed Overlord, and Filius used it as his personal starship. The ship has a powerful armament and electronic warfare system, though it is rather temperamental and no match for starfighters in a dogfight. Its systems are prone to failure at the worst possible times. All in all it is a powerful ship you do not want to meet on its terms.
Development Thread: None
Intent: A personal starship for Filius Stellarum
Who Can Use This: Filius Stellarum
Primary Source: N/A

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

[member="Filius Stellarum"]

Manufacturer: Overlord (Character from my backstory, not actual person)
so we have been requiring people to link manufacturers I would have asked you to link your character bio but upon reading it I see nothing about this happening in it. Did this happen in a RP? if so link that RP out beside the manufacturer. If not please add something about how you got the ship to your Bio along with listing the ship in it and link your Bio out beside the manufacturer. The rest is good to go :)

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Reshmar"]
The death of Overlord and robbery of the ship has not yet happened in an RP, though the RP that will lead to it is in progress. I will add the ship's acquisition to my bio.

ADM. Reshmar

[member="Filius Stellarum"] Ok add the ship it to your character page where you can list ship, then link your character page beside the Manufacturer. Please add the info to your bio once you finish the story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom