Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Assassins of the sith

Darth Banshee was making preparations to meet her new apprentice, she went by the name of [member="Liskarr Drek"]. She was unsure what to expect of her, or even what she looked like yet. Though for sake of the order, she would train her in arts of assassination. As well as art spying, and subterfuge. The first thing she need the her to do, was to connect with the force properly. This would require meditation, and their was no where better in the empire to do this than alderaan.

She waited for her new apprentice, near some killiks hive. They where also close to phrik mine, that they worked for house thul. [member="Elaine Thul"] used them to mine for her, apparently they where cheap labour. This would also be part of new acolytes trials, to get some phrik from their so it could be forged into armour for her later.

She was wearing her first set of armour, as she was not expecting heavy combat duty. Though she would be teaching later, though she had two lightsabers with her. Though they training lightsabers, they still gave a sting. As at end of they day, she was teaching someone to be sith, not a weak and feeble jedi.

Today was the day she was meeting her Master, [member="Darth Banshee"]. She did not feel nervous, she did not feel anxious. Her mind and soul where only filled with the feelings of curiosity and anticipation. Today she would start the training that would break her and construct her again, she started to walk the path that would make her become a Sith, and a true Sith. This one was one of the rare occasions in which her usually violent and restless energy was calmed, slow and constant, as she embraced the darkness in a very strong way before heading to the place were she would meet with her Master. Alderaan was much more of the liking of the young Dathomiri since it was taken by the Sith, the dark signature of many force-users lingering on the surface of the planet.

She finally arrived and saw Darth Banshee standing there, waiting for her. Her pale hands appeared from within the black robe she was wearing and pushed the hood back. Her hair was silver and blonde, tied in a complicate braid that opposing what most would say she could do in scarce minutes. Her face still had the appearance of a young teenager, she was clearly not an adult and had gracious but defined facial features, making her look both alluring and intimidating. Nevertheless, the most remarkable feature of her face were her eyes. They where of a yellow color, bright and burning, looking her straight in the eyes was as staring at the chaotic nature of a monster who would unsheathe its claws in any second. Under her robes the Acolyte had no armor. Instead, she wore almost skin-tight clothes of a material similar to leather that did not provide almost any protection but did allow her to move freely and swiftly. She also carried her lightsabers. The Dathomirian walked towards the Sith Lord and stopped some meters away, in front of her. She bowed, lowering her head and back in a deep sign of greeting, submission and respect. Liskarr did not speak, she would if she was asked to do so.

Are I take it you are [member="Liskarr Drek"]? She asked the young acolyte, to make sure she got the right person. As she nodded her head, as sign of acknowledgment. She then told her, Your first task, is to recite the sith code and explain it. I want to know how you think it should be applied, their many answers to this. None of them are wrong, I just want to know yours. She then leant back, against a tree and waited for the acolyte to reply to her.

The Sith Code... something she venerated with the same passionate determination of a religious being. Her major objective in life was to live by and for it, to expand it through all the galaxy and to be so completely sunk into it that nothing else would matter to her,
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength,
Thorugh strength, I gain power,
Through power, I gain victory,
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.", She recited the mantra perfectly, her voice did not quiver nor did se doubt her words for even one moment. The pleasant feeling of this words leaving her mouth was one she could not compare to anything else. She then proceeded to answer her Master's other question, "Peace is a lie, there is only passion: Peace will never be achieved, for conflicts will always remain and feelings will always remain. Through passion, I gain power: My passion feeds my powers, my feelings make me strong. Through power, I gain victory: The darkness will make me victorious for it also makes me powerful. Through victory, my chains are broken: Once I conquer both myself and the ones who seek to destroy me, I won't be bound to anything but the darkness. The Force shall set me free: Darkness will free me." Her eyes burned with wild spark that had returned to her as she spoke, there was such dark energy inside her that it was hard for her to control it although she was able to restrain it deep within her.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

She smiled at the acolyte as she explained he code, it was good enough version of it. Not her own how ever, she believed the code was a universal truth.

She then said another version of it, and tied it to the republic senate.

Peace was a lie, even the republic was not at peace with itself just look at the senate.
The is only emotion, yes their politicians argue with great passion.
Through passion I gain strength, the gain reason to argue.
Through that strength I gain power, the best at arguing gains more allies, in their cause.
Through power I gain victory, the more people they attract to their cause, they more likely to win.
Through victory my chains are broken, they victorious, and a free to do what they wish.

You see young acolyte, you can apply the code to all things. It is universally true even the republic follow it. Though they deny it, nonetheless they follow the code. Do you understand what I mean?

She waited for the acolyte to reply, however she also began to make sure she answer truthfully through the force. Sensing the the acolytes feelings, to detect a lie. At this stage it did not matter whether she understood or not, or even if she agreed or not. All that mattered was she did not lie yet. As she was not strong enough to hide her deception, yet.

[member="Liskarr Drek"]

The Dathomirian listened to [member="Darth Banshee"]'s words, giving her her complete attention. She had a very individualistic understanding of the Code, why? Because she strongly believed everyone should follow it as the only code of roles in their lives, they should live and even die by each one of its lines. Nevertheless, she understood perfectly what the Darth was saying, it was like a revelation to her. First she felt angered with herself for no having noticed the universal truth that the creed represented but then the feeling was replaced with the same admiration and passion she had shown while reciting the code, only that now they where stronger. "I understand, Master" she said, only truth was to be found behind her words. Her mind was occupied by two things now: the attention she was paying her Master and the thought of how powerful the code really was. It reigned over everything and everyone and what about the Jedi Code? It was useless. It was only made for a reduced amount of people to follow and even those people couldn't abide by it. It was a code to make you weak while the Sith mantra offered the answer to how a being was and what he is capable of doing by embracing the darkness within them.

"Good, remember to apply it to your enemies, as well as yourself and you will go far." She then turned away from [member="Liskarr Drek"], and told her "Know meditate on this, and center yourself ready for your first lesson." Her next lesson was going to get her to lift rocks with the force. Then to throw them at the trees. This would take concentration, though with practice it would become easier. She remembered how she was taught, by two different masters the same feets. Though both had different ways doing it, they both had the same results. She would need to find an emotion, a strong one and use that to fuel her. The type emotion would not important, as long as strong to do the task. She wondered how Jedi did the same thing, though they did it. It took longer, probably as they did use so emotion. Just not the strongest of emotions. Like love and hate as well as fear, these where strong emotions. They could pull people through hardest of tasks, or power could be so overwhelming it could consume them.

The Dathomirian teenager listened carefully to her Master's words, words that would stay in the back of her mind forever for they strengthen her belief on the Sith Code. She then as asked to meditate thing to which she answered, "Yes, Master" and quickly got in position. She sat on the floor, her legs crossed but with her feet on the side of her thighs rather than below these, making it a more collected and small position. Now that she was on the ground, her actual smallness was more tan evident She closed her burning, yellow eyes and started to concentrate on what was around her, even in her as a part of her environment which in her mind, was being consumed by darkness instead of what it was now, leading to the complete relaxation of the Acolyte. The darkness within her started to break its bounds and make her way out of her and expand through the near area, as if she irradiated it. One of the parts of her body from where more energy came from was her left palm from the burn she got when a child. She was deep in meditation by now. Liskarr had always found meditation to be far more resting and pleasant than sleep, mainly because she could rarely achieve the second one and so was almost pleased that she had been asked to meditate.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

She watched her meditating for awhile e, and waited till she could sense she was ready. This took a little while, but it was nessary to help her in her training. She then said "Acolyte I want you to search out with your mind, and find a rock. I want you to lift it using power of the force only." She need to find the best emotions to fuel her, in this task. It was not hard task, but it was about control. Failure was an option, as long as she learned from it.

She planned to mold [member="Liskarr Drek"], to be able to think for herself. As that was the point training sith, in the end she had to be able make her own choice in life. This one many ways sith and jedi differed, as they enslaved themselves to the force.

The Apprentice opened her eyes, nodding in understanding to her master's words before she stood up, her small and petit construction less noticeable thanks for her straight, firm position. She closed her eyes again, feeling the elements that surrounded her through the Force as she looked for what she was asked. Finally, after some seconds of searching, she found a rock about the same size of her hands and proceeded to lift it, remaining almost completely still expect for the palm of her left hand, which despite hanging to her side showed it palm open to the direction of the rock in order to canalize her Force-energy more effectively.

The rock lifted, a task she could accomplish after some seconds. Her concentration fell absolutely upon the rock and what she intended it to do. Then it started to move closer to her, the Dathomirian was frowning and she was wrinkling her thin nose. This was done because the rock had not been so close to her and so moving it represented a little bit of difficulty for her, who had always been more keen of the saber than the Force because she had rarely been taught mote of it than the basics. Nevetheless, feeling how such strong emotions flowed out her, completely controlled by her mind and will was something that mesmerized her. Her feelings where those of hate and anger, feelings that had grown bigger with her since she was a child and that now she used to her favor.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

She watched as [member="Liskarr Drek"] moved the rock closer to her, she was pleased by this. She then moved away from the tree, and walked behind her. She was giving instruction as she did, Good. Now I want you to feel with your mind, every bit of surface of that rock. Every knook and cranny, every part surface. Tell me when you done this, and then I will tell you what to do next. She sat down behind her, feeling the rock herself. The ability to feel inanimate objects was crucial, to few force powers. It helped give control over it, and it time would give the person more precision with their power. As power without control, was meaningless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom