Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The After Party

Romeo Sin

R
Sin put his head down, with his hands up in humbling, but also suffering pose. He was stuck in a woman's paradise with only him to blame. "Find it, I'll get it." He said. He looked up, smirked. He still hadn't put his mask back on, here with her he felt safe enough that he didn't have to. "Zeltros is overflowing with energy. I could not imagen what powers this place conceals" he said still fascinated by the world of partying and lust. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Grabbing a second dress she got what she had came for, and now perhaps instead of going out for drinks they could pick up a bottle of wine on the way home and split it. "Thank you geek wad." she smiled and hugged him tight, she would of perhaps insulted him with another term like virgin but they both knew that was out the window, so she stuck with the usual. "You know you mean a lot to me, and I'm not just saying that cause we just shop lifted." she giggled and held his hand she felt safe and happy with him and it was new to her, was this what it was like to have a relationship?

"Thank you." she said to @[member="Romeo Sin"] and smiled, "But first I owe you this." slapping him across the face once she laughed "That was for nearly killing me!" then she grabbed his head pulling it down to her to kiss him deeply. A few moments past and she released her grasp of him. "And that's for being sweet. Now let's go home." she said holding his hand once more ready for him to lead the way for once

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom