Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Advice Session

The Deneba Jedi Temple was quiet. It was slowly approaching midnight and the temple was extremely quiet. A few people had lights casting out of their quarters, but one could roam the corridors freely with very little risk of bumping into anyone. Most temple residents were asleep anyway, but one was wondering the corridors. One was wondering the corridors because he was struggling, he didn't know what he wanted to do.

Kei paced up and down the corridor outside his quarters. He had recieved the message only hours before, Clan Raxis were fighting against Death Watch. Kei didn't keep up with Mandolorian politics, if anything they annoyed him. Clan Raxis was the exeption, Clan Raxis contained his family. [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Stardust Raxis"] had very much founded the clan with Jack. Gray was of his blood, they shared the same grandparents, they were cousins. That's why Kei was struggling, why Kei didn't know.

Family, or the code he lived by.

His family were in danger. Death Watch was a force to be reckoned with. The Jedi Code forbid attachment, if anything the code forbid him from helping his family. It stressed him out, thus he was pacing. He needed clarity, and the force was offering none. The force, for the first time in a long time, was useless to Kei, it couldn't help break his issue.

But the Grandmaster could. This was an issue Kei assumed she had fought before, and if she had fought it she could help. Either that, or her endless wisdom would be useful to help him reach a judgement on what he should do. He didn't know what to care about most, the code or his family, the family with which he shared blood. The same grandparents, remember?
Romi Jade. He reached her room, and knocked on the door.

[member="Romi Jade"]

"Kei?"

She beckoned forward with her chin, when the door slid open. Caught in her thoughts she wasn't quite sure why she was up at this time anyway; perhaps she knew now. From an initial glance she could tell something was heavy on his mind, she felt the tension later. She soon came to the conclusion he'd like to talk about whatever it was...

She stepped side ways and motioned for him to enter, "Come..."

------------------------

"What's bothering you?" she sat on one of two ottomans in her quarters, the other would be situated in front of her and left open for her company.

"One glance...I could tell you were stressed." she presented a warm smirk.

[member="Kei Raxis"]

Deneba Enclave
Romi Jade's Quarters
851 ABY
[member="Romi Jade"]

c1RjBsw.png

He followed Romi into her quarters, taking a seat on the ottoman. It was true that he was bothered, stressed. He was finally dedicating his life to the Jedi Code and it only made sense that something would ruin his streak of good luck. He glared at the grandmaster for a few moments before shaking his head, closing his eyes. The force was offering him nothing, the force was offering him no real clarity.

"I am conflicted, Master. The Jedi Code or my family. The Raxis family has joined the mandolorian civil war, and the force tells me they are in danger. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to help my family or follow the code"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom