Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Adder

Status
Not open for further replies.
c516544e7d1029889072de16915bbd81.jpg

Image Source: The Reedemer
Affiliation: [member="Nyx"]
Manufacturer: Unknown NPCs
Model: Unique
Modularity: Moderate; weapons may be changed to the user’s specifications. Aesthetics may be altered to user’s preferences
Production: Unique
Material: Quaranium steel
Classification: Gunship
Length: 35m
Height: 6m
Width: 12m
Armament: Rating 14
2 Repeating Laser Cannons
1 Ion cannon
3 Proton Torpedo launchers (4 each)
1 Flack gun
Defense: 17
Molecular shielding
Back-up ray shields
f4f9ea3158c8d8bd4a8ab7df1d477ef5.jpg

(Lounge. Source: Star Citizen Concept art)
Squadron Count: N/A
Special Features:
--Encrypted long-range Comms
--Jammer
--Decoy system
--Hold: This ship has a rapid access/storage/deployment/repair area for a speeder. This is one speeder and can be a swoop, covered speeder, or any speeder shorter than 3.7 meters. A speeder stored in this area can be deployed quickly or stored quickly for quick get-aways.
--1 Escape pod
--Advanced Scanners
>>Optical
>>Electromagnetic
>>Infared
>>Ultraviolet
>>Bioscanners
>>Crystal gravfeild trap (This is a smaller version with a lowered range that is suitable for a ship of its size)
--Medbay
--Personal quarters
--Luxury quarters
--Lounge/messhall
--Armory
--Containment holding cells (holds 4 Max)
>>1 Force Cage
--Tractor beam
--Security systems
Manoeuvrability Rating: 5
Speed Rating: 4
Hyperdrive Class: 1 (Primary) backup: 4
079ee8528e17c3733f9f77ca00a9006f.jpg

(Speeder Storage and repair bay. Doubles as mechanical repair bay for the ship. Source: Prudentialf.com)
Strengths:
++Adaptable: This ship is able to be changed to suite the user’s needs for combat and lifestyle.
++Easy to repair: Relatively speaking, for a ship, this one is easy to repair. It doesn’t take too many specialized tools or specialized training to repair this ship.
++Balanced: This ship is outfitted for a variety or missions that the ner-do-well Nyx may encounter.

+/- Tracking device: Before handing the ship over to Nyx, he had a tracking device installed on the mainframe. Its highly concealed, and almost impossible to spot on accident.This is akin to the tracking device Mara Jade gave to Ben.It helps him keep an eye on his lady and keep her safe if she is in danger—but on the other hand, privacy won’t be a thing….
Weaknesses:
--Low consumables: This ship requires frequent stops to refuel, making long scouting missions non-ideal.
--Security System: The security system is very thorough. While it is good in that it helps to keep out anyone who is not desired—it will also be indiscriminate in attacking those who Nyx would invite on-board without scanning them into the system.

Description:
Cargo: 40 metric tons
Consumables: 2 months
Crew:
>>Minimum: 1
>>Optimum: 1 (pilot) + 1 (co-pilot/gunner) + astromech

Passengers:
>>Prisoners: 4
>>Non-prisoners: 6

Nyx, on 06 Feb 2016 - 02:59 AM, said:
Team Justyx was probably one of the greatest ships to ever happen in the history of chaos.Few could argue that the Street Rat and the Crime Lord were practically tailor-made for each other. Their first date was a pretty intense affair, as they traversed Nar Shaddaa seeing how many crimes they could rack up to beat the local record.Their relationship was an intense, passionate affair.It was a lot like their personalities. And in that time, James gave his heart to her.It wasn’t some quick fling for him, it was the last time he truly gave his heart away.Nyx wasn't really sure how long they lay there, just enjoying each other's company. She held herself close to him to stay warm, the air around them frigid. She had never felt this close to someone, before. These days, people only wanted her for her skills or her body.
With James, it was more than that. He obviously thought she was hot, but she knew he saw beyond that. He gave her hope, resolve to resist the Darkness, to resist the voices in her head. The voices didn't like James, but Nyx didn't care.

Nyx, on 09 Feb 2016 - 07:25 AM, said:
Then, Nyx had to leave. She went on a personal journey to deal with her own inner demons, and in the process was arrested. James searched for her, employing his own sources for three years.But the spacer knew that if anyone wanted to stay hidden, Nyx would be able. Heartbroken, he threw himself into the riotous living stronger than ever before.Then he was looking into her eyes, telling her if she walked away, he would be alright. That he cared for her. And Nyx had to think.
Should she? Should she just walk away, save them both the trouble? The heartache, the pain? Could she live without him? She wasn't sure, honestly. She wanted him, needed him, but didn't want to hurt him or herself.
As much as she hated the woman, maybe Darth Mordred had the answers to a bit of this. "James, I. . . I think I need to go for awhile. I can't tell you where, or for how long, but I need to go be by myself."
It wasn't the complete truth, but it was what he needed to know.

Lady Kay, on 20 Aug 2016 - 12:33 AM, said:
Lady Kay said:
As she waited for it to brew and readied her cup with the right amount of crumpled tea leaves, Kay lost herself in her thoughts. She had a bad feeling, yet didn't know why. There were a multitude of possibilities, yet it was difficult to choose which one was the right one. Regardless, she was losing James Justice . Or maybe he was losing himself? He was getting darker and darker and refused her help, always just brushing it aside. Was it because she was younger?
The spacer didn’t even try to pretend he had romance any more. He gave himself away to any woman who availed herself to him. He drank himself to sleep, murdering without a care.His heart was broken and it grew back crooked.He didn’t care anymore about right and wrong, he was nothing more.For James, it seemed he was doomed to a reckless life of trying to forget but so desperately longing to remember.

James Justice, on 23 Sept 2016 - 3:47 PM, said:
James Justice said:
"With time comes perspective, I surpose," James said crossing his arms.His eyes met hers, he paused for a moment, thinking, drinking her eyes in, "and I dun't give a damn.Life's too short to hold grudges.I care about ye.Its that simple. And I think--" he stopped himself, "I think ye care about me too.Please, by all means, break their hearts.Shatter them hard.I've tried hard to forget ye, and I cain't.And besides," his lips quirked in a devilish smirk, "I cain't think of anyone else I'd rather smash their dreams."
Then, the fates threw James a favor. Call it the will of the Force, call it destiny, call it, whatever you want, James found her again quite on accident.There on Tatoowine James found his love once more.They decided to try again, and probably for the best. They both needed each other—or at least James needed her.He needed someone, something solid in his life to keep him from destroying himself.

True to his extravagant nature, James gave her a ship. It was one he had stolen during their three year separation and was one of the most personalized gunships he had ever seen in his life.When Nyx returned he gave it to her, as a token of his affection.

The Adder is more than just a vehicle or a gunship. Its a mobile operation platform for Nyx to be able to run most all of her operations out of. Its medical bay is ready to treat any injury she undergoes and is prepared for some of the gravest wounds that the galaxy affords. Its armory is stocked and ready with the best weapons that Justice Shipping could provide. The lounge and messhall are equipped to accommodate anything from heist plans to wild drinking parties with James. The holding facilities are typified with the strongest, most secure systems that money could buy to contain even the most rage filled of wookiees. While the ship can be run by one, its greatest crew is two plus an astromech. The Adder can hold six passengers for strategic strike teams or familial passengers.

b8564c1746777e109200e96a954e0c84.jpg

(Personal quarters. Source: Artstation.com)
Development Thread: The only Thing Better Than 500 Ships
Intent: A personal ship for Nyx
Who Can Use This: Nyx, those she gives IC permission.
Primary Source: None

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />-----<br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />Starwars Chaos:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br />------<br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

[member="James Justice"]

My one hitch is the CGT. That's a capital/planetary grade installation. Would you happen to have a canon or Chaos precedent for a CGT fitting on a ship that size? If not, I'd be fine with you noting that it's a miniature version with a short range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom