Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The 13th Assault Infantry Division aka "The Zombies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: The 13th Assault Infantry Division
  • Unofficial Name: The Zombies
  • Affiliation:
  • Classification: Assault Infantry
  • Description: The 13th Assault Infantry Division, or more commonly known as the Zombies, is a Union ground force unit serving as a first deployment force. The 13th operates as the ground combat unit assigned to Commodore Charles Castex of the Fourth Fleet. The 13th is commanded by Major Kom Thurm and her assistant Major Renascitur.
COMBAT INFORMATION:

Strengths:
  • Versatility - It’s vast amount of equipment and vehicles allow the 13th Division to adapt to almost any situation.
  • Heavy Hitter - Through the use of heavy assault walkers and tanks the 13th Division is a powerful combat unit.
Weaknesses:
  • Speed - Not known for rapid deployment, the 13th must prepare for battle weeks before deployment. Due to the heavy weaponry and assault vehicles, speed in the battlefield is not known.
  • Support - While the 13th may dominate the ground, they rely on starfighters from other units or from the fourth fleet to provide reconnaissance and engage enemy ships.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
In the aftermath of the Operation on Sposia an investigation was put forth into the way in which the boarding of stations around this planet had been carried out, as well as landing on planets previously. The group of officers found flaws in the tactics and training that had been used in key specialized situations that if fixed could streamline future ZU Operations. Such was the birth of the 13th Division known as the Zombies, a test bed unit that was to test the theories and ideas which had come out of that investigation and a few others that are the brain-child of Commodore Castex. Once formed the unit was placed under the command of Major Kom Thurm an veteran officer whose battlefield experience made her a perfect choice, though the fact Charles found her useful can’t be exaggerated as to why she was promoted to the position.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Charles Castex Charles Castex

Under review.

I note that it says "Image Goes Here" and has the word "link" under Image Credit, but there is no actual link. Is this submission complete? Or was there more that you were going to add to it, such as an image?

If not, please remove the "Image Goes Here" and change Image Credit to N/A.

Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Zak Dymo

Z

Thank you for that edit. Going through your list of equipment and the provided Permissions, I need some clarification here.

1. This appears to be posted in the wrong forum.
Did you intend this to be an NPC Combat Unit submission? That is the template that you appear to be following. If that's the case, please so state and I will move this to the correct forum for live judging.

This is the Lore forum. If this is intended to be an Army submission, then it needs to be re-written to conform to the Army template.

2. Permissions.

Both the linked Have Gun Will Travel submissions and the Union Department of Military Research submissions are affiliated with the Zweihander Union, so no permission is required for those as this is a faction sub. You can remove them from this list if you like.

I see no statement in the provided link for N&Z Umbrella Corporation that states that you (or any subaccount you control) have permission to use Closed Market submissions. As such, I need to see permissions for the following:
This can be satisfied with a Marketplace Purchase, a screen shot (such as you provided for Arms Dynamics), but must make clear that you have permission to use the above Closed Market submissions (specifically because they are closed market and not affiliated with the faction).

Once those points are addressed, we can determine a path forward for getting this approved.

Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Zak Dymo I made the edits to provide the permissions requested. However I wasn't sure about what your asking in the first part. This is my first of these so I am not sure if it would be a NPC Combat Unit... or Army Template.... I think it is the NPC Combat Unit... maybe... :S

Zak Dymo

Z

Your answer is not clear. Let me see if I can clarify the question a bit.

As is, this submission uses the Combat Unit template, and so it should have been posted in the NPC forum. If this is correct, I can move it to the appropriate forum and judge it using the rules applicable to NPC submissions.

If this is intended to be a Lore Submission, then it is not formatted correctly and I will return it to Pre-Codex so that you can re-write it to suit an Army submission.

Whichever way you want to do it is up to you, I just need to know which it is that you are intending so that we can get it in the proper forum OR in the proper format so that it can be approved.

Zak Dymo yeah I would call it more of a NPC Combat Unit template... on the NPC forum... sorry for that mistake. I wasn't sure where it was supposed to go since as I said this was my first unit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom